Chaper One*

Chapter One - Bloodline And Training Of Control And Elements

-

#Disclaimer I don't own Naruto or anything that I put in this book.

-

Will you please head over to an other  author that I support in WattPad, that name is #MattGeekT125. Will you please do that.

(* mean that I fix this chapter)
-

As Naruto Uzumaki walk into his old clan temple in Hidden leaf village, that become Naruto Training Ground.

Naruto walk to a river and look at himself and see his original ruby red eyes look at him then Naruto move his chakra into his eyes as it transform into very old Djutsu that Naruto only hear and know from his second mother from Mikoto Uchiha read him a story about first person who can use chakra aka Sage Of Six Paths and his Djutsu called "Rinnega" or Naruto more like this name "Samsara Eyes".

It kind of weird how Naruto awakening his Samsara eyes. Naruto thought how he was working on control his chakra so after Naruto unknown finish Leaf Concentration Practice, Naruto try something else after making a ram hand seal into bird hand seal then to dragon hand seal back to ram hand seal then Naruto chakra sky rocket into a bight light that no-one can see but Naruto see his eyes transform into Rinnega and after the light die down and Naruto explain to Iruka about what happened how he finished the Leaf Concentration Practice, he kinda pushing out to much his chakra to make bight light. So Iruka wave him off to say it okay and not his fault but show if he done with the Leaf Concentration Practice and he free to back to home and do whatever he need to do today, so that why Naruto is at His Training Ground.

As Naruto though 'Well it time to work on my chakra control to perfect because I don't want my chakra to mistakes when I'm older.....So let's see what the next Chakra Control Practice' then walking to Uzumaki Temple Library and look for Chakra Control book then few minutes later found it and read the next practice aka "Tree Climbing Practice"then the book explains how it works and how to do it do.

After that Naruto start to work on it, so after school and the normal stuff Naruto do, he worked on it so after about two and half-ways weeks later, Naruto finally finished it, so after few days later Naruto start to make it got fast and easy to use, feel naturally to him so after finish that and look at Library for anyone Chakra control and find the second part in 'Master Your Chakra Control' book and this one is Water Surface Walking Practice and explain it what is it and how to use it and do same thing like the Tree Climbing Practice but a little bit more hard, then start to train and after three hold week to master it and get hold of it then after that read the book again for the last and mostly dangerous and hardest chakra control ever and this one is called Cliff Climbing Practice.

But this one makes Naruto thing about do the other no-important chakra control, so he decide to work on other first then finding a Jutsu to help him out on the final chakra control.

So after five weeks work and master no-important chakra control practice and found the Shadow Clone Techniques and the most powerful one and upgrade the Multiple Shadow Clone Techniques, and work on it and master it.

[No-important chakra control are how long can you hold on tree or how fast can you climb or how fast can you jump tree to tree or hold ten weapon on your figures and stand on side of tree for five or more hours or even day's for Tree Climbing Practice. As Water Surface Walking Practice is how long can you walk or run on water or how much force can you hold while do it or how fast can you be if the water become more fast then before or not smooth and steady but hard and faster]