Chapter Thirdteen

Chapter Thirteen - Land Of Waves Escort Mission Part VII - Second Battle Between Zabuza Vs Kakashi/'Demonic Ice Goddess Hunter-Nin' vs Sasuke & Kurotsuchi On The Unfinish Bridge.

-------------

#Disclaimer I don't own Naruto or anything that I have or will use in this book or story, their own by their respective owner and companies.

P.S. - Will you please head over to an other  author that I support in WattPad, that name is #MattGeekT125. Will you please do that.

-------------

Today is day that Kakashi-Sensei think that Zabuza and his 'Hunter-Nin' will come to the bridge and finish the job.

Right now Team Seven From Konoh And Iwa except for Naruto who is sleep in cause he arrive very late yesterday and need his sleep so he will stay here but Takako is going to say here if anything happen, is going to the bridge and to see what happen

So after few minutes of breakfast and get ready then Kakashi say to Tsunami and Inari and Takako.

"Hey Tsunami-San and Takako will going already, okay" then Tsunami wave goodbye to them as Takako who read her blue book, look up and nod her head at The Team,Kakashi and Tazuna.

As they leave and go to the bridge, back at Tazuna's House, Tsunami look out of a window and said"I hope they are alright." with worried on her voice.

As Takako said"Don't worry about them, already just think that could do this then they will be fine." then Tsunami look at her then back to window then sight out and nodded her head as she want into the kitchen to start cleaning the dishes from breakfast.

<At The Almost Unfinish  Bridge>

As Both Team 7 and Kakashi and Tazuna arrived at the bridge but found something very disturbing.

All of workers of Tazuna are knockout or kill.

Kakashi quick order the team to move into formation and protect Tazuna and each other as very thick mist come in and cover the bridge up as a voice come out of nowhere and say.

"So most of you come."

as Zabuza with his giant butcher knife on his shoulder as his 'Hunter-Nin' is up top of the work place and sit down on a wood pile.

Zabuza look at them and thought to himself.

'So that blonde hair brat and Diamond Goddess isn't here.....maybe both of them stay back to protest bridge builder family.....mmm this going to be interesting.' then say out loud to his opponents.

"Okay.... I give you...one last chance....Leave or Stay, Your choice!" but this he added little bit of Killer Instinct for an effective and quick hand seal and as five Water Clones of Zabuza appear.

As Kakashi made a sound of 'mmmmm' and look at his teams and said"So girls and boys, what is our answer for the happy demon of bloody mist?" then Sasuke and Kurotsuchi smile evilness then quick disappear then appear back as the five Water Clone Technique are destroy.

As five Genin from Konohagakure and Iwagakure said"That is are our answer!" at same time.

As Zabuza has small smirk under his mouth mask and said"Well, It appear that you have an equal footing, mmm my apprentice and partner.....Haku Yuki........" as Haku appear next to Zabuza only in speed and said"Appear I do, Master Zabuza"

Then with fifteen minute of silence then Zabuza and Kakashi sudden appear in the middle then in the air then Sasuke look at Kurotsuchi and nod at her as he changed to Haku as Haku change back to him as Kuai and Senbon at each then Kurotsuchi appear with an Kuai ami at Haku but she was stop by an Water Clone Technique of Haku.