Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten - Land Of Waves Escort Mission Part IV

----------

#Disclaimer I don't own Naruto or anything that I have or will use in this book or story, their own by their respective owner and companies.

P.S. - Will you please head over to an other  author that I support in WattPad, that name is #MattGeekT125. Will you please do that.

----------

As the group of ninjas are site down at live room and been quiet well to quiet for anyone like.

Kakashi start to talk and end the quiet.

"Okay now that everyone here, Naruto has some bad new to tell...Naruto what do you have to tell us?" As everyone look at Naruto with question faces.

As Naruto ask Tsunami for a drink of water and said"Well as I was train today and thought back at my battle against Zabuza and about to finish him off but couldn't cause an Hunter-Nin kill him for me, so that is normal cause they kill Missing Ninja and turn in their body to their Kage. But after the second time I look back at the fight, I found out that some thing wrong...Okay here I go, Everyone knows that Hunter-Nin know to cut off the head from Missing Ninja and burn the body right on the spot right? But this 'Hunter-bin' didn't do that, and also use Senbon or Needles to 'kill' Zabuza but I remember that the 'Hunter-Nin' hit Zabuza on neck and I got some training into Needles and found out that...."

Not before Naruto finish his sentence but Sakura finish for him and said"That Zabuza is alive and that this 'Hunter-Nin' is with him, right Naruto?" as Naruto nod at her and take the drink from Tsunami after have some water then said"But here the good new, Zabuza or his 'Hunter-Nin' couldn't attack us right now cause Zabuza is out of his temporary death state but has to heal... I will say about three week or six week that Zabuza will be heal up but if 'Hunter-Nin' didn't know anything about medical treatment if he/she know it well that will put it up to four week."

After Naruto was done talk and two teacher try to finger out a plan, in few minute, Kakashi said"Okay here's the plan....We will try to train so you guys and girls will be almost stand a chance against the 'Hunter-Nin' or anything that Gatō will throw at us, I will train my team and Iwa team in the next step of Chakra Control, as for Naruto, he will protect Tazuna and help build the bridge and do anything that he wanted to do but in reason of course, As Takako will protect Tsunami and Inari as well escort her around the village, alright?" as everyone nod their head and agreed with the plan.

As Naruto as Tazuna want to the bridge as for rest of both Team 7 from both ninja villages are going to work and train and as well practice on Water Walking.

<With Naruto And Tazuna At The Unfinished Bridge>

As Naruto ask how much workers that Tazuna need from him, Tazuna was confusing but after Naruto show him, Shadow Clone Technique, and Tazuna has very happy face on him and tell Naruto to make about 250 SC, after Naruto made the SC and Tazuna start to order them around to help out.

As for the real Naruto is doing right now, well just take out a blue book and start to write a new group of song that Naruto think as well site on a group of wood.

After Naruto is almost done write his new group of song and walk to Tazuna and ask him 'could he do something else when he was here?' as Tazuna nod his head before one of work come at him and said"I'm sorry Tazuna-San, but I'm quite this job...."

"But, Giichi, if you leave then our village won't has hop anymore...."

"I know that my friend, but I has a take care my family cause you know how I'm am I, family first then village and friend, so I'm am sorry." as Tazuna has small sad face but nod to Giichi to let him leave then Giichi leave the unfinish bridge.

As Tazuna whisper 'Damm it I don't have lot of time before the village will lose hope' then Naruto said"Hey, Tazuna-Same, Is there anyway that I could give hope to our village?"

"Well you do give me man power so we could finish the bridge....so for me and rest of my man, no you couldn't help us but during your lone time you could help out my villager out for food and heal and repair their house and that maybe will help them to get more hope then hopefully I could get more worker to help me so you could do that......"

After Tazuna's say that, Naruto think and think, so after few more hour, Naruto and Tazuna are done with today but Naruto is still thinking about it.

As they arrive Tazuna's House and want inside to Kitchen/Living Room and wait for few moment before his team and Iwa team come back after few moment of talking then Tsunami bring out the food for tonight then everyone ate and talk few minute for the plan for tomorrow so Kakashi will go with Tazuna to the bridge and also some of Naruto's Shadow Clone will go with them as Takako will send out a group of clone to protect Tsunami and Inari at home as the real one will help out Konoha Team Seven and Iwaga Team Seven as well, and Naruto, he will do want everything he want to do tomorrow.

After everyone want to well not everyone as one of Genin from Konoha want outside and to the dock and sit there and look at the nights sky and the new moon as well the star then say something out loud.

"So what am I going to do tomorrow for help out Village of Wave....Fix the house for people are easy and heal them are easy as well and get food for them but there will be one problem....What about the orphans, they don't has a orphanage so I could build them one with my Mokuton....But that will leave one problem who will be boss of this orphanage and how will I get one or group of people to help them and are not afraid from Gatō?....mmmm....That could work........Yes that could work very well.....But it will has lot of problem late if someone from Gatō business partner come to Land of Wave and could destroy or do something bad to them....." then look at the new moon for answer after few moment Naruto had his answer.

So Naruto stand up and look at the new moon for a while then jump away from it and the southern part of village then walk away from it.

<Few Hour Later>

After Naruto found want he need then a open filed that it few block away from the village and very deep inside of the forest then Naruto look around and close his eyes so he could sense if someone is near by but nothing so after call out his new bird friends from this land and use them as look out.

Then Naruto quick hand seal and said "Earth Release: Concrete Floor Technique" then place his hand on the ground as the ground shake little bit as a very huge concert floor appear then Naruto want to the middle of the concert floor then site down then do two hand seals and said "Wood Release: Creating And Making Technique" as Naruto close his eyes as wood come out of ground and start to create the building that Naruto has in mind after one hour later Naruto was done and Naruto's idea came alive as Naruto open his eyes as his is sitt doing in middle of a new japan clan compound that Naruto build with his wood release after look around the place and see everything is great for a huge family will live.

So after checking out his new creation then create a wood bow and lot of arrow then hunt for animal that he need after saying few apologize to the Mother Earth and the animal for killing them but killed them is for a good cost as well, Naruto start to create bed for all of orphan and their new foster mom after that, Naruto want back to the middle and a place a special seal with a Mokuton technique as well if someone or group of people attack this place or hut anyone from here then a wood dragon will come out and defense this place as well the person.

After Naruto place some more seal around the new orphanage home then Naruto want back to Tazuna's House and want to sleep for real this time cause tomorrow.

Naruto has lot of stuff to do for Villagers of Land of Wave and its orphans and also give Gatō a special surprise as well.

----------

Well see you on next chapter of God-Sage Of Nature And Elements Land New God Of Ninja by VBloodHunter.

I hope you like or dislike or love and please ask a question about story or anything and comment as well, this is VBloodHunter....signed out.....bye....bye....goodbye and see you later on Chapter Eleven - Land Of Waves Escort Mission Part V - Help Out Land Of Waves And Give Them Back Hope!!