Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine - Land Of Waves Escort Mission Part III
---------

#Disclaimer I don't own Naruto or anything that I have or will use, their are own by their respective owner and companies.

P.S. - Will you please head over to an other  author that I support in WattPad, that name is #MattGeekT125. Will you please do that.

---------

It been few hour later, after the fight against Demon Of Hidden Mist and arrive at Tazuna's House.

After meeting with Tazuna's daughter, Tsunami, at the live/kitchen  room area and start to heal up his Sensei and Iwa Sensei as well cause fight against Water/Blood Clone is still same thing fight against real thing but more strong then normal.

After heal them and have dinner that Tsunami, sever, and tell rest of group that, he going to scout out around the area and ask will some of them help out Tazuna and Tsunami, and have some of them guard the house and they could do light train.

As Naruto walk out the house and into the forest then take out a scroll and unseal a black cloak, this cloak is very powerful cause this cloak has a seal to become invisible and act like ghost for shot time, and no one could feel or head or see Naruto, not even The Hyuga's Djutsu, All Seeing White Eyes or Byakugan, a special eyes that give use a 360* degree angle, available to very highest degree inside of human body and their chakra point, and night vision, a perfect tool for doctor or scout person, so yeah this cloak is very power and unique.

After putting it on, Naruto quick jump to tree and head deep into Forest Of Land Of Wave, and start to meeting the animals and check out the out border and move around Tazuna's House to place like circle and place some special seal if one of Gatou man past by, let just their going to get a nasties surprise.

After that, Naruto want to go Wave Village, and found how bad it become cause how Gatou control the country, and it's very bad as houses are old and almost broke down and everyone is wear very dirty and damage outfit and how much children are at same state and some of them look like they have ate for weeks or months, this makes Naruto's close his hand into a fist and turn white, but Naruto has do some and quick called out group of bird to him, until he at ending of village and into the forest and send the birds to forest to get a group of deer as the deers appear and Naruto give them, a basket of apples and oranges, that Naruto grow them with his Samsara Eyes, and some bread that he brings with him from Hidden Leaf.

Ask the deers to do this for him, as deers bow down their heads to Naruto and start to run off around the village and place the basket almost few meter from children as SC appear next to clone and walk to children give them a meal to eat and stay with them little while the real Naruto send out group of bird to found Gatou's main base or other side build to make Gatou little bit nervous, not at Village, or Tazuna or Ninja, but just the forest around him.

As well Naruto send out a group of SC, who are transform into random person and walk to the village and found out Gatou's safe house or anything own by Gatou.

But after that Naruto walk back to Tazuna's House and talk and sleep for tomorrow, going to be busy day for him.

<Next Day At Morning>

As Naruto awake up and do his normal thing in morning then want down stairs and into live room and found out that he is only one is awake  then look at clock and the time is 6:00 pm, as Naruto walk into the kitchen room and make some of his Ramen in Cups.

After eat his breakfast then he started on his normal workout but make a group of SC to protect the house.

After two hours, Naruto was done with his workout and start to think about what he will do right now cause the animal has come back to him and tell him anything about Gatou or anything about him.

So Naruto walk to the docks and sit down and place some of his chakra to his eyes as his Samsara Eyes active and look at his own reflection and think about what else could he do with his Dōjutsu or Eyes Technique.

After few minute of silence, Naruto sight and lay down on wood docks and close his eyes.

But as soon he did this, a quick headache appear and disappear and a idea come at Naruto.

As he made an Ram, Hand seals, and said"Kuroki Jushinki" and as black revivers or needle come out of Naruto hand as Naruto take it out with his other hand and found out that his chakra make this revivers or Naruto will call them now, Kokushin.

As Naruto try to see what are they and why could use them for as Naruto though for a second and use black needle as sword for maybe a defense for Samsara Eyes users but some interesting happen as he swing it.

As Naruto swing black needle like a blade as this happen, Naruto's eyes found out that black needle could cut though the wind and water like if it was nothing as Naruto look at this and think about a different users and Naruto throw like a spear as the black needle hit the tree and want though it as well three tree down as well, before the black needle disintegrate and Naruto make other one but this time instead use like a blade or spear.

Naruto though if those black needle made out of his chakra, right, could he add more chakra to make short like a Senbon or Needles, after try this out and success on first time.

After that Naruto try to get use to the back needle like blade and practice against two of his blood clone so he could train in Kenjutsu as well.

But Naruto found out that he could make them out of anywhere of his body, cause on of his blade try to attack behind but Naruto quick make a half hand seal of Ram as one of Kokushin come out of his back and launch at his BC and hit its on his shoulder to somehow temporarily controls him to move away from Naruto.

After found out that, Naruto though he could use black needle like Sword or Needles or unexpected strike, but as Naruto though of this and thought a name this unique technique, Kokushintō, so he could use his Wood Tools Technique,Earth Tools Technique and Water Tools Technique for different weapon that his Kokushin couldn't transform for some reason that Naruto will find out later.

As well other thing that he knew after he accidentally throw his Kokushin to a bird cause he was practice his throw, but good new, that the bird isn't die or injuries, like that Naruto could control them to injure that live began and new thing,Naruto could feel his chakra inside the bird, so he could temporary control the bird and also could see though the bird eyes as well but after saying sorry to the bird and take out the Kokushin.

As Naruto done train with his black needle or Chakra Receivers, as they are true called, and how do Naruto found out this, well you remember that headache that Naruto got and out of nowhere he know about black needle or Chakra Receivers or Black Receiver, well that happen to him when he get use too the Rinnegan then out of nowhere a new technique or ability, Naruto will know and everything about it but didn't know how to use it.

So after Naruto train is done, and right on time cause his animal friend final finish and Naruto found out some very bad new.

To Be Continue!!!!!

--------

Well see you on next chapter of God-Sage Of Nature And Elements Land New God Of Ninja by VBloodHunter.

I hope you like or dislike or love and please ask a question about story or anything and comment as well, this is VBloodHunter....signed out.....bye....bye....goodbye and see you later on Chapter Ten - Land Of Waves Escort Mission Part IX