Chapter Five

Chapter Five - First Team 7 Meeting And Teacher Vs Students Battles
-----

#Disclaimer I don't own Naruto or anything that I have or will use, their are own by their respective owner and companies.

P.S. - Will you please head over to an other  author that I support in WattPad, that name is #MattGeekT125. Will you please do that.

-----

<At Iruka Classroom,
Three Hours  Later Before The Other Sensei Get The Other Teams>

Its been three hour, that new team 7 waiting for their sensei.

As Naruto is close his eyes and also talk to the animal around Konoha, Sasuke is read a scroll for new Fire Release, as Sakura, she walk back and forth with a mad look on her face and mumbling about later sensei or how she miss her two 'princess' or how he going to yelling out at him or her for been late.

As the doorway is open as a white hair man with his headband on his right eye and he has a mask on her mouth and his other eye look at them with laziness and said"You guys are boring."

As he move away from doorway as a very high sound scram almost  hit him, then Man head poke in and said"Meeting me in roof." then vanish with swirl of dancing leaf.

Then Sakura with anger face and said in anger "Sound Body Flicker Technique" then she vanish from a sonic boom then Sasuke use his own Body Flicker Technique, as for Naruto, his body start to disappear into the ground as he is using "Hiding in Rock Technique" to easy go to roof.

<At Ninja School Roof>

As white hair man who is read a book and sitting on balcony wait for him new student. As Sakura appear with a end of sonic boom as Sasuke appear out of his different color fire. Then Naruto's body start to raise up from underground.

As Man look at them and thought 'Well they has different Body Flicker Technique expect for Naruto, he use Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique.'

As man start to said"Welcome to your new team and life that you will stay until you are Chunin or drop out of Ninja career........Okay let's us start with getting to know each other?" then with look for new genin confuse faces.

As man sight and said"Like Full name and Clan if you had one, and like and dislike and your goal or dream.....Let me go first. My name is Kakashi Hatake, a high rank Jouin and your sensei, a former Hatake Clan, My like are......, My dislike......, as for my dream or goal are....you guys are young to know that now." as he give them a eye smile as three young people thought 'He just give us, his name and clan that all.'

As they look Kakashi with unbelievable face.

Sakura start off first, and said"My name is Sakura Haruno, Princess of Haruo Family, and my like are my girlfriends, family, my voice and my love attack Canary Cry!" as she move her head up then using low power Canary Cry at air to proof her point, then start again "My dislike are people who think that Ninja Girl and regular woman weaker then man, Rape, Kidnapped, Bandit. My goal is to show that my family ability and my two Kekkei Genkai, Sound Release & Scream Release are great and powerful as Copy-Cat Eyes from Sasuke's clan."

This give Sakura a meaningful gales from Sasuke and unknown for Kakashi as well, as Sakura look somewhat innocence look on her face and small giggle come out of her.

Sasuke start to speak, and said"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, a member and second prince from Uchiha Clan. My like are Fire Release, black hair, cause it remember that my family greatest Uchiha member is watching me, my clan Eyes Technique, and tomato. My dislike are my.....dislike, My dream or goal is ending a life and found out about what His reasons for that Day."