Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven - Land Of Waves Parts I
-------

#Disclaimer I don't own Naruto or anything that I have or will use, their are own by their respective owner and companies.

P.S. - Will you please head over to an other  author that I support in WattPad, that name is #MattGeekT125. Will you please do that.

-------

As Team Kakashi are at Konoha main gateway, doing last minute plan and prepare.

Kakashi look at his student and said"Alright listen out the thing your bring on the mission?" as Sakura go first and say

"Ten first aid kit, my own personal shampoo and conditioner, ten excel outfit, my own makeup kit, cause female, even female ninja, alway has makeup, the new monthly ninja girl magazine and gossip girl magazine, for learn and read purpose, and medical book and scroll and....unknown to everyone but expect for us, a scroll full of new technique for me, on my seal side neck." and show them the seal as everyone nod for keep a secret.

Next is Sasuke, who just bring a regular stuff for two month mission, same for Naruto, except seal his stuff behind on his back to make look like he has a tattoo for different symbols that most everyone in Land of Fire knows that.

As Kakashi nod then place Sakura in front, Sasuke in left side, Naruto in right side, Kakashi in back side, and they walk away from Konoha and start on Team Kakashi first C-Rank Mission.

<Five Hours Later>

It's been five hours that Team 7 leave Konoha and nothing happen as they were walk on rods, and everyone does something as Sakura and Tazuna are talking about Civilian stuff and Sasuke is listen to them cause 'there are some thing, you can learn from civilian, and could even help you out day future' a saying from his mother and Naruto other mothers, that both boy learn, and Kakashi is read his book and keep his ninja sense activity about every two minute, as in your young hero, Naruto, is talk to different kind of bird, this kind of freaked out his team and his client but not too much because you have a bunches of people using the elements and other impossible thing and stuff, and ninja are real, and all the other good stuff about stuff about ninja world,so you get used to it, if you were born here and think this just other regular.

As bluejay whisper to Naruto about  a tea shop/ rest place is about head and has a genins team from Iwagakure wait for them, this doesn't surprise Naruto, cause there is a bunch of place like this for different reign ninja to stay for their mission or meeting of different village, almost close to each every single borders for different land.

Then Naruto send bluejays away as said"Kakashi-sensei, I sense there are the Iwa team that Tazuna how are your extra protection, in front of us inside of tea shop." as Tazuna nod at Naruto for showing he is right about that then Kakashi close his book and put it away then tell his student to be on guard cause every they are working on this mission, doesn't mean that both side still hate each for what happen to past wars.

As they arrive at the tea shop/rest area as a group of four people from Land of Earth come out.

The first person is a female, who look about middle 20s, who has long brown-colored hair which she tries in such a fashion as to from a ball on top of her head, using what appears to be a knitting-needles, while two large locks with darkened tips frame the remainder of her face. Her typical  attire consists of a short sleeveless dress, further adorned by the presence of numerous bandages that encircles various portions of her body, including her waist and things, and also she has a sword behind with a red hold a for star, with black top.

The second person, who is first Genin, is a young large and imposing male, with dark eyes and black hair that spikes out at the black from underneath his bandanna-styled forehead protector. He also has large cheeks, and a plump nose which give him an overall look of constant joviality. He wears the red Iwagakure uniform which has both its sleeves, and accentuates it with a yellow scarf which he wraps around his neck.