Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen: Konoha's Chunin Exam Beginning, Meeting Team Guy From Hidden Leaf And Team Kill Bee & Yugito From Hidden Cloud, Back Again With Team Seven From Hidden Stone, Chunin Exam Stage One

------------------
#Disclaimer I don't own Naruto or anything that I have or will use in this book or story, their own by their respective owner and companies.

P.S. - Will you please head over to an other  author that I support in WattPad, that name is #MattGeekT125. Will you please do that.
------------------

So three days has past and nothing interesting has happen, well nothing interest for Naruto, but for Konoha well that a different story like about lot of Team From different place like from Five Great Shinobi Countries Village from Konohagakure No Satō to her allies, Sunagakure No Satō and far away land from The Tsuchi No Kuni, and their hidden village, Iwagakure No Satō, then to Kaminari No Kuni, and their hidden village, Kumogakure No Satō, and last one from the Mizu/Kiri No Kuni and their hidden village, Kirigakure No Satō but mostly rebel side but not other side has come, and also some of lower hidden village has come to Chūnin Exam, like Amegakure and Takigakure and Kusagakure and new one hidden village, Otogakura from Oto No Kuni or Ta No Kuni, who just sent out three Team.

Yeah that lot of Genin Team like about 183, so about 87 from Konohagakure, 30 from Sunagakure, 21 from Amegakure, 6 from Kusagakure, 6 from Takigakure, 3 from Otogakura, 15 From Kumogakure, 10 from Iwagakure, 5 from Kirigakure, and this is first time ever that Five Great Shinobi Countries Village has all of them together so it good to be fun and excitement.

But right, Naruto is at his apartment and look at a mirror while an Shadow Clone of himself stand beside him with his old outfit while himself has new outfit then though 'What about I wear this outfit for first exam then next I wear the upgrade of my old outfit then for the final I will wear my 'Forest King Outfit' then nodded himself them quick seal up his outfit inside a scroll then quick dismissed his clone then quick has quick snack and water then quick check his door is locked and his apartment is lock and security then disappear with Konoha's Body Flicker Technique.

Then quick appear in front of the ninja school as rest of his teammates wait for him in front as they see that Naruto appear then Sakura said"Well there you are Naruto, I thought you aren't not going to be here."

"Hahah, very funny Sakura, but I am here so let go and show that Team Seven is best team in the world and Konohagakure No Satō."said Naruto, as Sakura and Sasuke nodded or smile at him then quick walk into the doorway then up stairs of five floor then after feeling like walk about two floor then found about half or less than that of competition are waiting to go inside but block by two Genin.

"Hey, guys, do you feel that we want just two floor up not four floor?" whisper Naruto to his teammates as they nod then quick want to the far away wall then Sakura look around then whisper "Genjutsu or be more precise is Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique is place around the entire area to think that we want up four floor but to be more precise we are on second floor....Just watch this." then place her hands on Naruto and Sasuke then quick dismiss the Illusion then walk backward then into the wall then they turn around and found the other stair to go upstairs for three floor.

"Very clever and convincing that use to Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique to feeling that you walk up four floor but only you want to two floor and change the number of the doorway and quick place other Genjutsu to block the stairway to go upstair, well this exam going to be more interesting."Said Sasuke to his teammates, who just nodded his head so they want upstair about two floor and on four floor, they were introduce and interrupt two group from Iwagakure and Kumogakure, the Iwagakure Team, known them very well A.K.A Team Seven or Team Takako and other unknown Team, after shout out their name at Iwagakure Team then they look their side and found their old friend that they meet and work at Land Of Wave, then after talk about what they have been doing then explain how they know the Team Killed Bee and Yugito Nii, and how they work together on mission, after saying hi toward Samui Yono, an female with light blonde hair and wear a very low-cut outfit which displays her sizeable cleavage, with mesh armor underneath, a short shirt and red hand guards, high boots, and what appears to be a modified Kumogakure flak jacket that convers her stomach only, similar to a girdle. She also carries a tantō strapped horizontally to her lower back.