Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen - Land Of Waves Escort Mission Part XI: Epilogue And Zabuza's And Haku's Grave And Hidden Base And Back To Home.

Author Note - At ending of this chapter, all of you will get a special surprise from myself so please read until the end - Author Note End

---------------
#Disclaimer I don't own Naruto or anything that I have or will use in this book or story, their own by their respective owner and companies.

P.S. - Will you please head over to an other  author that I support in WattPad, that name is #MattGeekT125. Will you please do that.
---------------

So after fight against Haku and Zabuza on brigade and Gatō's Backstab.

The Land Of Wave are final free, so that good news, oh other good news it's that Sasuke and Kurotsuchi, they didn't die by Haku, no they just put in death like state so yeah that other great new for both teams 7 and their teacher about everyone is alive and there are done with their mission.

Yeah everyone except for one person, who just site in between Haku's and Zabuza's dead bodies and just silence crying to himself after losing a friend who has everything like him and an man who show him what is a real ninja like every isn't fun or game or get strong, but there are some heartbreaker and death and maybe some fun and out there, they are very stronger person like himself or Haku or even Zabuza.

Then Naruto sight out and then quick place his hands together like he was praying and whisper "Thank you for your teach and everything else, Haku and Zabuza-San." then quick create four shadow clone and carry them to an spot.

As the village and the Genin stop their cheer and celebration, like at Naruto and his clone, carry his enemies into  the forest, as Kakashi explain what is Naruto doing and said"Even if you fight against your enemies and defense them, somehow they did some good during their end and died, some ninja will made an grave for them, even if isn't right.... ", as everyone look at him then back to Naruko and his clone with death Haku and Zabuza.

Naruto and his clone arrive at an place, this place is same one that Naruto meeting Haku and their friendship started and here it's will end of their journey.

After Naruto used an earth release technique to create an hole for them then quick use an Mokuton technique for an wood coffin and place them inside and into the hole then cover it as Naruto use an earth technique to made rise small stone and write on it and it's say.

~ Here lay down...once an enemies...but now an friend and brother in arms....and the last of Yuki Clan, Haku Yuki ~

~ Here lay down....once an danger man, an demon to all, but to some people an teacher, friend, comrade, partner, and even an real ninja.....Demon Of Bloody Mist, Zabuza Momochi ~

As Naruto who has Zabuza's sword, Kubikiribōchō, on his side and his right hold on an piece of Haku's mask.

Then quick take out an scroll and unseal as an paintbrush then cut his finger.

Naruto quick use paintbrush on his blood then quick move down on Kubikiribōchō's blade part and doing this make Naruto and his future family could only wide this blade forever but only if they are worth to use it and also other people can't steal it, then use paintbrush with his blood seal to create an small symbol of Z in Japanese kanji, on his right shoulder and close to it an Ice in Japanese kanji, and seal up Kubikiribōchō and Haku's Mask, then Naruto bow down to them and walk away from Haku and Zabuza grave.

So after that, during tonight and tomorrow morning and night, the entire land of wave made an huge and biggest party ever, and Both teams seven join in or working on the brigade, or like right now rating Gatō's home basic and other basic, and give some ninja stuff to them and other stuff to village, as Naruto, who quick tree jump cause Naruto ask Kakashi for permission, can he want to Zabuza and Haku's hidden based and take every as Kakashi agreed with him and let him go.