Chaper Four

Chapter Four - Mokuton Training And New Ability.
----

#Disclaimer I don't own Naruto or anything else that I use, they are own by the own companies.

P.S. - Will you please head over to an other  author that I support in WattPad, that name is #MattGeekT125. Will you please do that.

----

<At Training Ground 24>

As Naruto run into training ground and start to do his morning workout aka fifty hundred sit-up, fifty hundred push-up, and other stuff like that, that only the morning workout.

After few minute break and two bottle of water down then he continue on workout, ninja style, like run and jump to tree and tree and climb them as well, run on water or run upside of a cliff or waterfall, because ninja say "Fuck You Laws Of Physics And Gravity".

After, Naruto's ninja style workout is done, then Naruto do two hold hour then he do his gymnastic, before you ask'Why gymnastic?', well that because you have to jump or dodge, a high speed like sometime spier rifle speed or maybe even min-gun speed or slow then that or fast, Kunai, Shuriken, Fūma Shuriken and Senbon,and also jump over Ninja String, an very hard but light metal string, that an master can cut through a steel boat or a wood house or maybe eve a mountain in half.

So yeah, ninja need training in gymnastic. After two hour of training his physical body then Naruto start to training on his Mokuton Bloodline.

First thing Naruto start on control his wood tentacle and after few hour to control them. Naruto know that the tentacle has their own mind of them coming out of tree or ground, and Naruto can have four wooden tentacle to control next to him or now him as Naruto place two seal, one of each arm and place two more seal on his shoulder blade and inside of the fourth are an wooden like heart, Naruto activities them and it show four wood tentacle come out from his back like a certain evil guy, who has four metal like octopus arms on his back from different universe, and also Naruto's wood tentacle act like them as well.

Also Naruto even found out if you some how cut them or ripped them apart or they are damage or destroy, the wood tentacle can heal themselves from Kyuubi Chakra, so Naruto body won't be damage if he ever use its chakra, and this ability called - Xylokinesis Regeneration.

So after train with his four tentacle then Naruto start to train First Hokage Mokuton Techniques, and his second technique is Mokuton: Moku Bushin no Jutsu (Wood Release: Wood Clone Technique) and it powerful version, Tajū Mokuton Bunshin no Jutsu (Multiple Wood Release Clone Technique), those two technique can create wood clone around the user out of user own cells into vegetation and because same as like the original one, Naruto read the first one and the Hand seals then Naruto make a hand seal of Tigers - Dog - Snake then say the technique, as five wood clone come out from Naruto back and stand in a straight line, then Naruto dispelled Wood Clones then Naruto did again and again until it feel like natural to him, so his body can understand the feeling of cells come out his body, then Naruto start to understand the durability of Wood Clone and how much damage it can take, after seen the durability, Naruto make three clone, so he, alive began, can fight them, all at once, so Wood Clone durability can become stronger, so after two days work on durability of Wood Clone.

Naruto's Wood Clone can handle a hit from High Chunin/C-Rank Ninja to Middle Jouin/B-Rank to Low A-Rank Ninja, in Taijutsu And Ninjutsu.

Then same day that finish Wood Clone durability, Naruto start on his other wood release technique.

After read the technique and hand seal, a same seal that his Multiple Shadow Clone Technique, after Naruto did the Clone Seal and say the name of it.