Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty - Battle Of Survival Part One - God-Sage Of Natural VS The White Snake Sannia - The Second Exam Of Chūnin Ecam Part Two

The One Of Many, Most Long And Better And Epic Battle, That I Write Will Be On This Chapter, I Hop You In Enjoy Yhis Chapter Or Battle Or Book From Me
--------------------
#Disclaimer I don't own Naruto or anything that I have or will use in this book or story, their own by their respective owner and companies.

P.S. - Will you please head over to an other  author that I support in WattPad, that name is #MattGeekT125. Will you please do that.
--------------------

It been few hour since fight against Team Oboro from Ameagkure, and has the two scroll, right one thing is on their minds is reach the tower before sunset as is about 5:00 PM on first day of the Second Exam Of Chūnin Exam.

As Team Kakashi is jump to tree to tree head toward the tower after defeats those rain ninja early today and got lucky to get the second scroll that they need to finish this part of the Chunin Exam.

Then Sakura said "Hey, guys, do you think that we are going to by the first one to finish."

As Naruto and Sasuke think about and Naruto say.

"That will be possible to happen but don't over think, okay.", as they nod back to him then Naruto look around him then few moment stop and land on a tree branch, as his teammates loot at Naruto, who just stop move and land about one tree brank away from him, as Sakura says to him.

"Naruto, what up?", as Naruto didn't say anything's back to her but look around him then his eyes widen open then quickly jump toward Sakura and Sasuke, during this, he quick make some hand seal, then turn around and said"Earth Release: Earth-Style Wall".

Then quick create a wall of four layer made out of rock from the ground from underneath then rise upward to protect them from an powerful blow air from Wind Release Technique.

As Naruto's rock wall start to lower down to ground as they quick want to their own Taijustu style as Naruto shout out "COME OUT! I KNOW YOU ARE HERE HIDDEN INSIDE THE TREE AROUND US."

As laugh come out from nowhere and said "You are very good from Genin.", as a female ninja come out from the tree in front, this female ninja, who had long smooth black hair and black eyes. She wore a straw hat on her head with her forehead protector underneath and her wear plain grey garbs with a black polo and pants underneath, a thick purple rope belt tied in a large knot behind her back, blue tomoe-shaped earrings, and shinobi sandals with bandages around her calves.

"So what does an Kusagakure genin ninja want from us?"

"Oh, I just doing an mission from someone to test you three and maybe..well kill you off, complete.", then she smile very crazy and madness on her face but sudden an giant snake come behind her and head toward them as Naruto quick hand seal and said"Earth Release: Rock Throw Technique", then from ground ten rock come out and shot at the snake and hit underneath its.

"Sasuke and Sakura, you handy the ninja, while I kill this snake, okay." said Naruto, as they nodded at him and jump after the ninja.

Naruto quick jump away from his spot case other snake come from above him, as the other one starter to jump toward him as Naruto do a hand seal and said"Earth Release: Rock Fists Technique", as his right hand quick turn into stone and swing toward the snake's head then quick do an one hand seal and said"Earth Release: Multiple Moving Earth Core" then move his other hand around him as he raise ten earth pillar from ground and surround the snake then quick move his feet on snake's head and jump backward.

While Naruto, who is in midair, quick hand seal then place his hand on the top of earth pillar and pull him upward to the top and land the pillar and quick slap his hands down on the pillar then smile to snake, was about to attack him and said"Earth Release: Multiple Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoots!"

From the side of ten earth pillar sprout out in the form of four large spikes coming from each ten pillar then quick move and want through the snake's body as blood come out as the snake cry out in pain but sudden disappear as smoke appear.

'So, the animal are right about two giant summoner snake from Ryuchi Cave at Summoning World sudden appear out of nowhere, but that question 'who'....okay there are only two knowing people from Konohagakure, that is second proctors, Anko Mitarashi or also know as One Of The Three Konohagakure Ice Queen or Konoh's Snake Princess, but she can't attach cause I know from bottom of my heart that she is very loyalty to Konoha....But that leaves me one person left and that will be....The former student of Third Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi, One of Three of The Legendary Sannia and former shinobi from Konohagakure and a S-Rank Missing-ninja....The White Snake Sannia-Orochimaru......Oh fucking Kami....but begun the question...'why is he here and why right now'......To get revenge from Konohagakure....No that can't be right to get revenge us case we are only low level ninja, so that can't right.....Mmmmmm maybe...The Nine Tails Fox...No cause he didn't know even if he does, I will hear from the animal.....Oh right I remember from a book say about 'Orochimaru want to know everything single techniques in the Shinobi world, ever will to kill anyone from adult to newborn baby and even go far to experiment on people from them and as well kidnapping them, just to learn every knowing ninja techniques and began immortal'....But knowing all techniques is impossible cause you will need......a.....eyes technique.....like the Rinnega or.....oh shit.....' thought Naruto then stop for a moment and whisper out, while look at where is his teammates.

"Sasuke's Sharingan....Sasuke and Sakura, please be careful."

As the screen quick change from Naruto to Sasuke using his Sharingan and everything he got with Sakura back him up against the female ninja, who they didn't know about that is an guy inside of an female body, Orochimaru.

But quick going back to Naruto quick jump away from his spot as underneath his spot come out the second summoner snake from early and head start toward him as Naruto quick hand seal and said"Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique".

As water from the ground and air then move his hands toward the snake, the water quick spin around in front of Naruto then it start to spin again and again as the water getting biggest then quick move forward like resembles a huge wave, and head toward the income summoning snake and quick drag toward the ground as the attack destroy the snake and the hollow out the ground underneath its like about 20 feet down.

As Naruto didn't waste time and quick use Earth Release: Hiding In The Rock Technique then Naruto's body want through the ground and head toward his teammate and also fight against his most difficult and dangerous opponent and second deadly S-Rank from Konohagakure No Sato.
--------------------

That Ending Of The Battle Of Survival Part One, Until The Chapter Twenty-One For Part Two Of Battle Of Survival! Will Team Seven Survive? Will Naruto Reach There In Time? Will Something Happen? You Don't Know And I Don't Know, We Just Have To Wait For The Next Chapter Of God-Sage Of Nature From VBloodHunter At Wattpat App/From VBloodLady At Fanfiction.Net App...I Hope You Enjoy This Chapter...This is VBloodHunter/VBloodLady...Signed Off...Goodbye And Unit Next Time!

Chapter Twenty-One - Battle Of Survival Part Two - God-Sage Of Natural VS The White Snake Sannia - The Second Exam Of Chūnin Ecam Part Three