Intro‼️

My name is Bianca Joseph and I just turned 16 a month ago. I live with my brother who's 21 name Richard but more known as Rich Chino or Chino for short.

It's just me and him because we had to leave our parents because they were unstable and it wasn't safe. My dad was abusive as hell and my mom would just let it happen and snort some shit up her nose to make the problems go away.

I ain't never got hit on a day in my life. As a matter of fact I was treated like a princess when it came to my dad. But my brother would get the shit beaten out of him. I'm talking bloody nose and bussed lips. He missed school so much that he just said fuck it and dropped out and I don't blame him.

My father was the big boss in the house so my mother was terrified of him. She wouldn't dare hit me.

And I knew she wanted to cause the looks she gave me were killer.

But she knew my father would be angry as fuck and my dad angry was not a pretty site.

It was clear that my mother didn't like me but she certainly loved my brother. After my father would beat him she would nurse his right back to help. But with me some nights she would feed my brother but leave me to starve.

One day after the bus driver dropped me home would change my life for the better. I was 11 and Chino was 15 at the time. When I came home the door was wide open.

Flashback
"Richy are you home?" I asked walking in.

It looked like a tornado had hit. Chairs were flipped over tables were moved over to the side and I saw drips of blood on the floor making me gasp.

"Richyyy." I asked following the drops of blood.

I followed it all the way to the bathroom where I saw Richy holding his chest and sitting on the toilet.

"Richy are you okay?" I asked dropping my bookbag and going over to him.

"Just a little cut nothing I can't fix." He said smiling.

But it wasn't. Richy had a deep slice on his chest that was as long as my two middle fingers put together.

"Lemme help." I said putting my hand out to touch his chest. But he flinched back.

"No. Just go upstairs pack as much clothes as you can cause we leaving." He said.

"Leaving? Leaving and going whe-"

"Bianca go upstairs and pack." He said strongly.

I ran upstairs and did what he told me to. While I was packing I was crying in silence. It was a lot to take in and a lot going on at the age of 11.

When I was done I saw Richy completely changed in to a different outfit and had a bag. He was still bleeding but not as much as before.

"I need one more thing." He said.

He ran upstairs and came back with a gun.

My eyes got wide at the sight of it.

"You not gonna use that are you?" I asked.

"I hope not. But if I have to I won't hesitate." He said coldly.

I never ever seen him like this before. He completely changed and was a new person.

As soon as he stepped foot outside we were officially homeless. At least that's what I thought.

I followed Richy and trusted him cause he didn't show his fear. He was strong and I looked up to him and how strong he was.