This Means War‼️

The way I rushed this chapter is ridiculous. I just really wanted to drop both chapters for y'all so y'all could chill.

Remember I drop a chapter every week. Either Friday or Saturday night so stay tuned.

When I arrived at the hospital I knew Dae Dae was too heavy for me to physically carry him so I ran inside and called for help.

They grabbed a stretcher and went out to take Dae Dae out of my car. I watched them roll him inside as I took Baby D from out the back seat.

He began crying and fussing telling me that he knew the situation going on.

I bounced up and down and started to comfort him.

"I know Baby D. He's going to be fine." I said reassuring him.

~

I was in the hospital alone with Baby D. The only person I called was Chino because he's the only person that I could trust and rely on for insurance on situation like this besides Maya.

Movement caught the corner of my eye and I saw Chino.

"Hey." He said walking over and giving me a big tight hug.

"What happened are you ok?" He asked.

"No no I'm not. Mentally I can't just sit here and act like everything is going to be fine. He just got stabbed twice and almost bled to death and I know for a fact it's because of his father." I said.

Chino shut his eyes tightly and sat down.

"You know what happened between him and his father don't you?" I asked.

He sighed.

"Yeah..yeah I know." He said.

"His father had hit me up earlier talking about wanting to come up with a deal to get rid of Dae Dae." He said.

"Well you declined right?"

"Of course I did I'm not stupid. The only reason why Dae Dae and his father are in problems right now is because of you. And I'm your older brother so I know that Dae Dae dad does not like you and the fact that you're interfering with his money. So I can't trust him." Chino said.

"Plus Dae Dae is like my lil brother. Can't just leave him like that he's family."

"The doctors told me that he was in surgery and he lost a lot of blood." I said.

"Day is a fighter, I know he's gonna be fine." Chino said.

"Chino what do we do?" I asked.

"We aren't gonna do anything. I'm going to-"

"Wait a second you really think I'm a just sit here and let Dae Dae's father go after him? And me?" He asked.

"Yes the fuck you are. Since when you got involved in to the street life."

"Since my life was on the line and the life of someone I loved got affected." I said.

"I can't sit here and just let shit happen I told you that. If he wants war I'll give it to him, if he wanna beef about a couple of hundred thousands than I'm a burn it all. I promise you." I said.

"Jo-" Chino said.

"Excuse me."

We turned around and was faced with a doctor.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Your friend Daquan is expected to make a full recovery." He said.

I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you doctor." I said.