New Student‼️

Woke up the next morning and got ready for school. I just threw on a regular outfit and brushed my weave.

Wasn't in the mood this morning.

I had a dream that I walked in on Dae Dae sleeping with some girl. I couldn't see who it was but all I know is that shit pissed me the fuck off.

I know it's a dream but still that shit just made me upset.

I walked downstairs and saw Maya and Baby D sitting on the counter eating cereal and smiling.

His smile made me smile which made my attitude go away a little.

"Hi D." I said smiling and lifiting him up.

"Morning Maya."

"Don't morning Maya me." She said.

Oh boy.

"Why what happened?" I asked sitting and eating the breakfast in front of me.

"I just so happened to get out my bed last night to get some water cause I was parched and guess who voices I herd chatting it up in the kitchen?" She asked.

"Who?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"You and Dae Dae." She said.

I smiled when she said that. "How much did you hear?" I asked.

"Everything from about his step mother to him having wet dreams about you." She said.

I bussed out laughing.

"He's fresh." She said.

"You know it's nothing serious." I replied.

"He just fucking around with me." I said.

"See you tell me that now but do you know that? And if you do do you believe it?" She questioned.

"Of course. Dae Dae and I are just friends, I don't think of the things he says as nothing serious. I know he's joking." I said.

"Mhmm." She replied.

"Where's Chino?" I asked.

"He and your little boo thang stepped out early." She said.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my car keys. "Bye guys I'll see you later." I said leaving the house.

I hooped in my car and drove to school. When I pulled up I was early so I sat at one of the bench in front of the school.

Candace saw me and stopped talking to the girls she was with to come over where I was.

She was a pretty social girl so she knew everyone.

"Hey ma glad to see you doing good after that party." She said.

I chuckled. "Ain't nothing to it you know me. I herd my brother took you home." I said.

"He did. After he told me you were safe I went straight home and straight to sleep. What time did you teach your crib anyways?" She asked.

"Well actually, I spent the night at Dae Dae house." I said.

"Cute boy with waves? That's your bae?" She asked excitedly.

I laughed. "Nooo we just be messing around with each other and shit. Nothing serious." I said.

"So you telling me. You spent the night at a cute boys house and nothing happened?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"I mean we did kiss." I said.

She jumped up and down and started being extra.

"Would you sit down." I said pulling her down.
"I'm not hearing nothing y'all are a thing." I said.