Sober Thought‼️

After a long as drive we finally made it. It took use 2 hours and I swear it was the longest 2 hours ever.

Dae Dae and I switched halfway cause he was being annoying and begging me to switch with him.

We pulled up to a regular small little house that was so cute.

"Who house is this anyways?" I asked.

"My mamas old house." He said smiling.

I looked over at him.

"Yea after she died and my dad got remarried his new wife ain't wanna stay in the house anymore. But he didn't wanna just sell the house with all the memories we had in it so we kept it untouched. Can't tell you the last time I step foot in here." He said opening the door.

I walked in with the bags and looked around the house.

"Come on." Dae Dae said.

I followed upstairs and put the bags in a room.

"This is your room which is my pops old room. I'll stay in my room." He said.

We unpacked our bags and got settled in the house. Something about the house was just giving me warm and chill vibes.

I guess it was just the feeling of not having to worry about someone running down on us.

I met back with Dae Dae in what was the kitchen. He opened the fridge and when he saw it was empty he frowned and looked at me.

"We need snacks."Dae Dae said.

"Remember what happened last time you went to get snacks." I said.

He grilled me.

"That's not funny." He said.

I chuckled. "But it was true."

He rolled his eyes and got up.

"You coming or what?" He asked.

"You know I am I'm not boutta have you out in theses streets by yourself." I said getting up.

He looked at me for a while but cracked a smile.

"You've been hanging out with me way too much." He said.

I rolled my eyes but smiled following him out the house.

We walked instead of taking the car because Dae Dae said it was close by. While walking he informed me on everything he use to do in his old hood and pointed out all the spots he used to hang out at.

We had finally reached the store and was in there picking up a whole bunch of junk.

While shopping someone called Dae Dae name.

"Oh shit wassup Dollaz." Dae Dae said dapping the dude.

Dollaz?

"Bro how long has it been since you moved? When did you come back?" He asked.

"I came back last night just to chill for the weekend. Man it's been a while." Dae Dae said.

I stood there confused and non existent.

"Is this your girl?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Yes." He said.

We stared at each other.

I grilled him while he stared at me.

"You should come to the spot tonight. For old times sake." Dollaz said chuckling.