Gone Forever‼️

"Wait in the car." He said.

"What?! No!" I replied.

"Bianca stop for a second and listen to me. I'm not tryna lose you today ok? I know you love your family and I'm gonna do everything in power to save them today, but I can't save them when I'm worried about you getting hit." He said.

He kissed me on my forehead.

"Please stay here." He said.

I let out a sigh and sat back in the car.

"Here's the walkie talkie. I'm a call you when you could come in okay?" He said.

"Ight be careful." I said.

"Of course." He replied.

DAE DAE POV
Everyone load up they gun, masked up, and stood in front of the door to go inside. I kicked it down and we all moved in guns drawn.

I looked and saw Chris and couple of guys behind him with they guns drawn and pointed at us.

As soon as he saw my face he smiled.

"Dae Dae. Glad you could make it." Chris said.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"Safe. For now. Play your cards right and they'll live." He said.

I began to get frustrated. He looked around and had a confused look on his face.

"I told you to pull up with JoJo so where she at?" Chris asked.

"We got her. But you really think I'm a just give her up without asking a few questions?" I asked.

Chris rolled his eyes.

"Nigga I got three hostages what more do you want?" He questioned.

"Just listen up okay?" I asked calmly.

Chris folded his arm.

I wanted to be impressed but I couldn't. I knew he was leaving something out.

"Where's Jo?" He asked again.

"Where's Chino, Baby D, and Maya?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Like I said they're safe for now. Do you want me to blow they're heads now or what?" He asked again.

I knew he was bluffing.

"Where. Are. They?" I asked again.

"Upstairs with a friend of mine." He said.

"All I gotta do is give the signal and their heads get blown off one by one." He said coldly.

"Now I'm not gonna ask again. Where the fuck is JoJo." He said.

"I'm right here."

FUCK!

I turned around and saw her coming in.

Oh my god all she had to do was stay in the dam car.

JoJo POV

"JoJo I've been waiting for you for the longest. Glad to see your sexy ass is still in one piece." Chris said biting his lips.

"Where's Chino, Baby D, and Maya?" I asked.

"They're upstairs safe. All we gotta do is complete the trade and we're good." He said.

"I'm not being traded off to you so you can take that idea out of you min-"

"JoJo lemme get your gun." Dae Dae said.