The Truth‼️

When I woke up I was left on read.

Ight fuck you too

I had breakfast with fam and Dae Dae wasn't down there either. I went to school and guess what...he wasn't there either.

Today was the football game I was invited to so I packed my stuff and started to head home to chill for a little.

I went in to my car and debated whether or not I should go to Dae Dae house.

I decided not to chase after him and go straight home. I knew he would tell me what's wrong with him whenever I see him so I wasn't gonna stress it.

I reached at school and he wasn't there. I went to all of my classes and didn't see him. Even in the lunch room he wasn't sitting with his little girl friend.

Interesting

When school was over I just decided to go straight home. It was obvious he was going through something and wanted to be left alone so that's what I was going to do.

When I reached my house I was able to take a 5 minuet nap and just chill before the game started.

When I woke up I took a shower and put on some shorts and a Tristians Jersey with my slippers. I left the house, got in my car, and drove to the school.

~

When I reached there was a lot of people there. Plus I thought I came early so imagine when it was time for the game to actually start.

I got out my car and made my way over to the field, before I even had the chance to go in someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned around and was greeted by a women I never seen before.

"Hi are you JoJo?" She asked.

"Yesss." I said as more as a question.

"Why do you ask?" I question.

"I'm Tristian sister. He told me to look out for a girl wearing his jersey and to sit with her and keep her company." She said.

"Oh well yea that's me." I replied.

"Come on I got some good seats." She said grabbing my hand and pulling to the bleachers.

It was clear she was very excited to see me and to be at the game.

We sat down and she started going off on how she loved coming to games like this and how she misses high school.

She's in college by the way.

Lemme tell y'all something. This girl can chat her ass off.

She's really nice.

But she can talk.

The bleachers started to get pack and the game had started. These kids started screaming jumping up and down and literally started bugging out.

Like I knew football was serious but this was way beyond what I was expecting. But of course after a while I started to warm up and get use to it.

They were throwing around packets of cotton candy all in the crowed, I got a free t-shirt, I even did the wave with crowed. It was so just fun I was honestly enjoy my carefree moment.

~

It was the end of the game and Tristian ran over and hopped up on the fence.

"Tristian you did great out there." I said.

"Thank you thank you. But you know I gotta give props to the team of course." He said.

I laughed. "Of course of course." I said.