Party Night‼️

I woke up and got ready for school like always. I took a shower, got dressed, and headed downstairs. I went in the kitchen and saw Chino leaning on the counter texting on his phone with a cup of syrup in his hand.

"It's too early to be drinking that shit." I said pulling out the stool and sitting on it.

"Watch your mouth. And to you it's early but to me it's late as hell." He said.

I gave him a confusing look. "What are you talking about?"

Before he had a chance to tell me movement caught our attention and we both turned our head to see Dae Dae .

"This nigga got a key to the house or something, he stay popping up?" I asked Chino.

Dae Dae chuckled and pulled out a stool sitting across from Chino.

"You don't sound too happy to see me." Dae Dae said.

"Why would I? You ain't got nothing to make me happy." I said.

"Oh I'm pretty sure I got som-"

"Watch yourself Dae Dae." Chino said glaring at him.

Dae Dae put his hands up in surrender but smirked at me.

"Sorry it slips sometimes." He said.

"He was here since like what...one o'clock in the morning? Why you gotta be so mean all the time?" Chino ask me.

"I don't think of myself mean I'm just sarcastic and my tone of voice make it seem like I'm mean. Trust and believe I'm a nice person." I said.

Chino rolled his eyes and continued to text on his phone.

"If anything ion think you mean. I actually like that sarcastic shit you be doing." Dae Dae said smirking.

I automatically smiled when he said that. "You don't even know me like that to be saying that but thank you."

I looked at Chino. "You taking me to school today?" I asked.

"Nope." He said popping the P.

"Why not?" I asked genuinely sad.

"Cause I got you a car so you wouldn't have to ask me. Plus I'm tired so if you want company ask Dae Dae to take you." He said walk out and going upstairs.

I let out a sigh and looked at Dae Dae. "You wanna take me to school?" I asked.

"I ain't got nothing else to do." He said grabbing the car keys from off the table walking out the door.

I followed him over to a all white car with red insides. It was kinda like my car except my car was all black with red insides.

I got inside and he started the car. "You go to Lockwood?" He asked.

"How you know?" I asked.

"I'm familiar with the hood, plus that's the only school around here." He said starting to drive.

I chuckled. "You go to school?" I asked.

"Remember I'm not from here but back home yea I did. I ain't like it but I was pretty much forced to." He said.

I nodded my head not wanting to pry in his life.

"You seem pretty upset when your brother couldn't drop you off." He said.

"Yea well it be like that. I just be wanting to hang with him cause I barely see him that's all." I said.

"I know what you mean. It was the same way with my pops which is why I decided to run the streets with him." He said.