The End‼️

1 Year Later
After the death of Chino and Maya I just wanted to give up on everything. I didn't go to school for a while, I barely left the house, and all I wanted was vengeance.

Too bad the only people I could get was dead.

Except for Candace of course.

I was definitely going to murder her for everything she's done but Dae Dae told me otherwise.

So after she gave birth to Chinos baby THEN I killed her.

Dae Dae have been patching up things with his mother and she's even moved in to the neighborhood with us.

He's also taken his father and Chinos place and is now the complete trap boss. Of course I'm by his side 24/7 and helping him with any matters he needs help with.

We're raising Baby D and Chinos baby which we've name Richard together which is tough but we do get help. Like from his mom and the people in the hood.

Chino was a great guy and Maya was a great women who made sure to make a good and positive name for themselves in the hood.

That's why Dae Dae and I are going to make sure that we keep their legacy going. And anyone who gets in are way, will get hit with that spray.

Cause I'm my brothers keeper and I know he's watching me every step of the way.

THE END‼️