Be Nice‼️

I woke up and got my ass ready for school. I was pretty well known everywhere I went because of my brother but that had some positive and negative sides to it.

Positive thing was I had shooters who had my back and was ready for anything. The negative side is that the people that don't like my brother also don't like me. Not only that but I could never get a boyfriend cause my brother be scaring niggas off.

And cause he don't want me involved with boys.

I threw on a white t-shirt, some ripped jeans, and my sneakers and grabbed my phone off the charger. I went downstairs in my kitchen and herd chatter in my living room so I went in there.

I saw Chino and a bunch of random niggas that I didn't really care about talking in the living room.

"Morning Chino." I said giving him a hug.

He hugged back. "Morning JoJo. You bout to be out?" He asked.

I sighed. "Sadly."

He chuckled. "You'll be ight." He replied smiling.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Big brother? So this your little sister?"

I turned to see who said that. It was some guy who looked old enough to be my uncle.

"Yea what you been sleeping under a rock or some shit?" I asked.

Chino hit my arm making the guy laugh. "This is a connect who I've been working with for a while now. He's gonna be in town for a while so play nice." Chino said.

"Oh..I'm sorry." I said.

He chuckled. "It's okay I know exactly what it's like dealing with someone with a smart mouth." He said.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yea my son Dae Dae. As a matter of fact he should be coming soon I'm sure y'all would be cool." He said.

I smiled. "Maybe after cause I gotta go to school. It was nice meeting you tho." I said walking to the door.

As soon as I opened the door I almost bumped it to somebody.

"Oh my fault." We said at the same time.

I looked up and was met with this sexy ass brownskin boy. He was a taller than me and he had waves. I could peep a little tattoo on his neck and the diamonds on his jewelry were dancing.

"Wow." I said.

"Wow?" He asked smiling.

What the hell Jo?

"Not wow I meant hi. Who are you actually?" I questioned.

He raised his eyebrows. "Last time I check we ain't in a precent so why you questioning me like the feds?" He asked.

"Last time I check this my crib and my hood and I never seen you around here before. So are you the feds?" I asked.

He chuckled showing off his white teeth. "Nah I'm not the feds ma. But I am new here and since this is your hood you tryna show me around?" He asked.

I smiled really hard. "I don't know about all of that cause I just met you and don't even know your name." I said.

He smiled back. "Daquan but they call me Dae Dae." He said sticking out your hand.

"Bianca but they call JoJo." I replied putting my hand to shake it.

"And I just met your dad he's in the living room with my brother." I said.