A Day In School‼️

JoJo POV
I woke up bright and early regretting wanting to go to school. I did my morning routine, got dress, and went downstairs to meet with everyone and they mother.

"Morning guys." I said.

"Wassup JoJo." Dae Dae said.

I looked around and saw that the only person down here was him.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Sleeping. Yesterday was a long ass day you not tired?" He asked.

"I am but I'm use to being up late and having to go to school the next day." I said.

"I was gonna stay home till I remember that would be type grimy to you. Being that I've been taking you to school these past couple of days." He said.

I laughed. "Whatever come on let's go to school."

He got up and we walked out to his car. I noticed that he had mad a turn that we didn't need to make to go to school.

I gave him a strange look.

"I'm a take you to school ma we just gotta take a detour." He said.

"Detour? Detour where?" I asked.

"Chill just watch it won't be far. I just gotta get something from my house."

His house was like 15 minutes away from mine. We parked in his empty driveway and walked out and in to his house.

His neighborhood was quite and not everyone was being nosy like in mine.

"Your dads not home yet?" I asked.

"He's flying in today it just depends on what time." He said.

He went up the steps and I followed him in to what I believed was his room. It was nice and neat but still had its boyish vibes to it. His room was painted dark blue but his dresser, doors, and windows were white along with his huge bed.

"Your bed is huge what the fuck." I said.

"Yep. It's king size for a king you feel me." He said.

I chuckled at his little remark.

He walked inside his closet...yes I said inside and started to look around.

"Ahh here it is." He grabbed a bookbag off the top shelf with ease and smiled.

"I needed a bag." He said.

He pulled down a black MCM bag which made me look at his fit.

Black Gucci shirt
Ferragamo Belt
Black Balmain Jeans
Black Jays

"See something you like?" He asked.

"You look like a whole scammer." I said.

"But I'm not scammer.... I'm a trapper." He replied smiling.

"Don't you think it's too much for school?" I asked.

"Before I didn't have a bookbag technically this is my first day of school so I gotta pop out." He said putting the bag on his back.

I continued to stare at him with my eyebrow raised.

He let out a sigh.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Don't you think you'll cause a little bit too much attention?" I questioned.