Responsibility Of Gang‼️

JoJo POV

I woke up angry at the world and niggas. I threw on a all black outfit and put my hair in a ponytail. I was over all this social bullshit and decided to go back to my anti social ways.

I was happy alone. I didn't have to worry about people snaking me behind my back or hurting my feelings.

I went downstairs and saw Chino sitting at his same spot eating his favorite cereal Apple Jacks.

"Morning JoJo." He said.

"Morning." I replied with no emotions.

"I talked to Maya yesterday." He said.

"Interesting." I said making me a bowl.

"I also talked to Dae Dae." He said.

"I care?" I asked.

He chuckled. "You know you do." He said.

I rolled my eyes.

"He said that he really cares about you and how he's sorry if he hurt you in anyway." Chino said.

"Well its a good thing he didn't hurt me in any way right? I'm just not a friendly girl and the type of girl that wants to deal with anyone right now. I'm done fucking with Candace, I don't care about Dae Dae and whoever he's gonna deal with, if it ain't about you, Maya, Baby D, or about money. I. DONT. CARE."

I took my cereal and walked out the kitchen and in to the living room. When I did I saw Dae Dae in there on his phone texting his life away.

He probably herd every word I said and I really didn't care.

Ok maybe I cared a little but still

I sat down and watched whatever was on the TV while eating my cereal. You could feel the tension in the room and it was lowkey making me uncomfortable. I noticed Dae Dae looking at me once and a while but I tried my hardest to avoid eye contact. Chino came in the room breaking the silence.

"Ight I'm boutta head out to the trap so I'm a catch y'all later ight?"

"Wait who's gonna drop me off at school?" I asked.

He looked over a Dae Dae.

"I'm not going to school today." Dae Dae said.

"And why the fuck not?" Chino asked.

Dae Dae shrugged his shoulders. "Just don't feel like it." He said.

"Yeah well that's bullshit. You're going to school and if I find out you don't I'm telling your pops." Chino said in a petty tone of voice.

Chino turned his attention back to me. "If he doesn't take you to school then you have a car drive yourself."

"I don't give a fuck about what's going on between the two of you. Y'all both know at the end of the day y'all gonna miss each other's company and y'all both be in this house all the time and go to the same school. Suck it up and shut the fuck up." Chino said.

He walked out the house and we both sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Come on I'm taking you to school." Dae Dae said getting up and avoiding eye contact.

I followed him to the door and I guess I was too close to him cause when he turned around he bumped right in to me.

"My fault." We both said at the same time.

He smiled at me. "That's the same exact thing that happened when we first met." He said.

I rolled my eyes and he went to grab his keys. He came back and we left the house going in to his car.

My Brothers KeeperOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara