A Day with Dae Dae‼️

I woke up to the sun beaming in my face. I took my hand to cover the sun and looked around to see myself still in Dae Dae's room.

"What the fuck?" I whispered to myself.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time.

10:27

I'm so late for school it's not even funny.

Dae Dae wasn't in the room so I opened the room door to look for him and there he was about to come in.

"Hey you're up." He said.

"Don't hey you're up me I slept in. Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked.

"Because you deserve a day off so I said hey why not today. It's Friday anyways you'll be ight." He said walking in my room.

I looked at him as if he lost his mind.

"I can't believe you did that." I said grabbing my phone.

"What you bout to do?" He asked.

"Call Chino and tell him what happen." I said putting my phone to my ear.

He grabbed my phone from out my hand and hanged up.

"No need I texted him from your phone saying you're at school." I said.

"YOU WHAT?!" I yelled.

He started laughing. I glared at him and walked up to him close.

"You. Called MY brother. Told him that I was at school. Let ME sleep in because YOU felt as though I needed a 'DAY OFF'?" I asked.

"Yea. You sound upset." He said.

I widened my eyes.

"UGHHHHHHH! HOW THE HELL DID YOU EVEN GET IN MY DAM PHONE?!" I yelled walking out the bathroom to go and brush my teeth.

I quickly brushed my teeth and put my hair in a point tail.

"DAQUAN ITS OBVIOUS YOU LOST YOUR DAM MIND." I yelled.

"COME IN THE KITCHEN IF YOU WANT TO YELL AT ME." He shouted.

I stormed to the kitchen ready to yell till I saw what was on the kitchen table.

Eggs, bacon, pancakes, sausages, and orange juice. There was a bouquet of red and white roses sitting at the table.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why not." He said smiling.

I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"You always been here for a nigga. So I decided why not let you have a special day to yourself?" He asked walking up to me.

"You didn't have to do this." I said.

"I did it cause I wanted to." He said.

"Ain't your girlfriend going to be mad?" I asked.