Connect The Dots‼️

The dots connect too much. But I had to find out if it was true.

Do I tell Dae Dae?

No

He's got other stuff to be worried about than about his fake dead mother.

But I still needed to find out if it was true.

A plan was brewing in my head but it was interpreted when the door opened from downstairs.

I pulled out my gun and slowly went downstairs.

I sighed in relief but quickly became confused.

"Fuck you doing here?"

"Well it's good to see you too?" Dae Dae said.

"I thought you went to sleep." I said.

"I tried to but there was too much on my mind."

"But you're injured your supposed to be resting you not ready to be out here." I said.

He laughed. "You want me to be in the hospital so you could be out here doing dumb shit huh?" He asked.

"Nahhhhhh." I said.

"Jo. You have a gun. For what reason I don't know." He said.

"Protection duhh. Gotta play it safe."

"You don't need that. I'm here." He said smiling.

I rolled my eyes and sat next to him.

"Where's my brother?" I asked.

"He's in the kitchen. He sent Maya and Baby D to some safe house. Said the house wasn't safe right now." Dae Dae said.

I knew exactly where they were. Chino created a safe house for occasions like this where the house would be a little too unsafe.

"Oh so he was gonna send them and leave me in the house." I said.

He laughed and laid down on the coach trying to relax and get comfortable.

"Nah he said he was gonna tell you." He said.

"Let's go to your old hood." I blurted out.

He gave me a confusing look.

"Why." He asked.

"Cause you would always talk about it and it's been a while for you. I know you miss the people down there." I said.

"Nah. I mean yea but ain't nothing really there for me." He said.

"It'll be good for us to just get out of this hood for a little. You know with everything going on." I said.

Our conversation was interrupted when Chino walked in.

"It doesn't sound like a bad idea." Chino said.

"You'd come with us?" I asked.

"Nah too much going on for me to get up and leave. But y'all two should go over there, duck down there for the weekend or something and keep it on the low." Chino said.

"It would be better to have an empty house just in case your father tried something." Chino said.

We looked at Dae Dae.

"I mean we could. But we can't just leave you by yourself." Dae Dae said to Chino.

"I'll be fine. The safety of JoJo and you is the most important thing right now."

Dae Dae nodded his head agreeing.

"I gotta house down there. We don't have to worry about my father being down there cause trust me he'll stay up here. Plus he doesn't know about the house down there."