Broken Heart ‼️

Next Morning

I woke up, did my regular routine, and went downstairs to meet everyone. Today I was just happy as hell for no reason.

I went downstairs and ate a Apple with some waffles. Maya and Baby D had doctors appointment so they wasn't here but Chino was eating a bowl of cereal like he do every morning.

"Morning Chino." I said happily.

"Morning. Why you so happy?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and continue to smile.

"Want me to drop you off to school?" He asked.

"Usually I would say yes but I can't just ditch Dae Dae like that. He's been taking me to school every morning."

"Well his pops is back in town so you should call him and find out." Chino replied.

I grabbed my phone and dialed his number. After two rings he picked up.

"BABY GIRL." He yelled in my ear.

"Dam Dae Dae it's too early for all of that." I said in the phone.

"Yea you right my fault. Whatcu want tho?" He asked.

"What I want? What I wanna know is are you coming to take me to school? Cause you really talking like you not about to go." I said.

He chuckled. "That's cause I'm not. But of course I didn't forget about you so open your front door."

I walked to my door and opened it there. There Dae Dae was with his grey sweats, Nike slides, and white wife beater. He had is white durag on and his gold chain and diamond earrings were glistening in the light.

"Take a picture it last longer." He said.

"Just go." I said pushing him out the door.

"So you just gonna leave and not say bye?" Chino asked.

"My fault Chino." I said giving him a hug.

"I'm popping back over here after I drop JoJo off." Dae Dae said to Chino.

"Ight I'll be waiting." Chino replied.

I followed Chino in to his car and we made our way to my school.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"Whatchu mean my dad is back which means I'm gonna be working." He said.

"Um sweetie we got school. You got classes and we got a proje-"

"I know I know and I'm a get to it just relax and give me some time dam."

My eyes got wide and I turned to give him my full attention.

"Who the hell you talking to like that?" I asked.

He started laughing.

"I'm talking to you problem?" He asked.

I plucked him on his ear making him hold it and yell in pain.

"Ow what the fuck that shit hurt." He said.

"Next time don't get disrespectful." I said.

"Stop fucking play with me JoJo."

"Or what?" I asked.

He took his hand and grabbed the back of my neck while steering with the other.

"Alright alright alright I get it dam." I said.

He let go and started laughing. "Better put some respect on my name." He said.