Go Home

Characters & Ages:

Mackenzie Ziegler- 17

Johnny Orlando- 18

Lauren Orlando- 17

Maddie Ziegler- 19

Ruby Rose Turner- 17 & Nadia Turner- 18

Hayden Summerall- 17
------------------------------------------------------------

Mackenzie's POV

"Okay guys, you can take five." Our dance choreographer, Rumer says.

I bite my lip. I didn't want to leave but duty calls. Dance was where I could forget about my worries and now I have to leave.

"Hey Rumer, I have to go home early." I walk up to her and give her my excused note.

She puts her water bottle down and looks up from her phone.

"Okay, I'll see you on Wednesday Kenz. If there is anything you need, call me." She smiles at me.

I give her a smile in return, as if I was trying to convince her that things are okay. She was starting to catch on to how I've behave recently.

I smile at her again and walk out the doors. Just then my phone rang and I send it to voicemail. As usual, it was Maddie. She has been trying to contact me all week, but I didn't want to talk yet.

"Hey Kenzie! Where are you going? I thought your lesson ends at 6 it's 5." One of my best friend, Ruby comes out from the restroom.

"I have to go home. Emergency."

"Okay, see you." She hugs me quickly and then runs off.

Technically I didn't lie. It was an emergency. I slam my car door shut and began to drive home, where the drama starts and never ends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was really short but yeahhhhh🤗