Smile

Mackenzie's POV

"Um yeah! Mack is like so clingy!" My eyes tear up.

In front of me was my best friend, talking behind my back. Or at least she thought she was. I slipped down the stairs and caught a piece of Johnny's and Meredith's conversation.

I just stood there. Shocked. But then again, we weren't even dating. I walked out the door without saying good-bye.

Traitors

I thought. I hate the Orlando's. I hate them. And I never wait to see there faces again.

9 Months Later

"Brandon. Babe." I tried to pull his eyes towards me instead of other girls butts.

"Hmm? Yeah, what?" He eyes were still glued on other girls.

"I can't deal with this right now. Can you please pay attention to me! Your girlfriend!" I scream.

It caught many stares and glances, after all, we were in the mall. I didn't give a crap.

"Kenz...no need to yell." He smashes his lips on mine.

I thought I finally won but int he middle of our kiss, I felt his face turn and drift somewhere. I pushed him away.

"Whatever. I should have done this sooner. We've practically lost all love for each other. Bye Brandon, we're done." I ran out of the mall with tears falling down my face.

He didn't run after me. Didn't yell my name. Didn't do anything but check out other girls. I smashed my purse on his car. His keys fell out of my pocket and I picked them up.

Time for revenge. I got int he the driver seat and stuck the keys into the key whole. Let's take a test drive.
___________________________________

I stood in front of what was left of his car. Pieces had fallen off the model and some were stuck on the trunk of the tree, I ran into.

I walked backwards into I heard the siren of the police/firetruck. Then I ran, all the way home. Well not really. Just until my legs couldn't move.

I was near. I could tell by the park to my left. I walked over to the swings and just sat. I didn't swing, sway, nothing. I just sat and listen to the birds chirping and the screams of little children.

A soccer ball rolled to my foot and I picked it up.

"HEY! Can you give me the ball...lady?" A young boy yells in front of me.

I simply nodded and threw it to him. He walked away. It didn't bother me that he called me lady, when I was only 17, turning 18 soon.

I certainly looked like one in this condition. I had mascara under my eyes, which I didn't bother to wipe away, my hair was a frizzy mess, and I looked like a just came home from an office job with the outfit I was wearing, and I had major eye bags.

(A.N. I don't know why but I use the park and swings a lot in my stories so yeahh)

I looked to the right where there was a this fancy bench and a heart shape tree above it. It was where I brought Brandon and Johnny to. It was my romantic place. Johnny had been the one who asked the tree trimmer guy to shape it like a heart, and they never changed it.