Her/Him

Kenzie's POV

I was glad to wake up to Johnny's voice. It was soothing, well until he was dragged out by the nurses.

I trued to call out to him but they couldn't here. I needed him here. I want him here.

Then his pained voice brought pain to me. It's hard to hate someone that you loved. Or still love. Every inch of my body wanted to reach out but I wasn't able to.

Funny how I'm able to wake up after practically dying but I can't move at all. I watch as they stuck more and more needles into me, until the point when I thought they had no more room to stick more in.

Then, I closed my eyes and began to relive memories. I made to open my eyes once of twice a minute, to let the doctors know I'm still alive.

The day was slow and painful. I didn't see Lauren or Johnny for the rest of the day. Or that week. They didn't visit the next week. They didn't even come to my 'welcome home' party.

It was reassuring that many people didn't want me dead but it wasn't enough. I'm never going to do that again. My attention was else where though.

It's like they disappeared. I saw Meredith and Dale from time to time. They were 10 minuets away after all...so why didn't they come.

I had to fight the urge to run down the street and up to there house. To see Johnny's face. To apologize to Lauren and patch up our friendship.

So instead, I sat in my room. Looking out the window all alone. Waiting for his car to pull up the driveway.

They never came.

Johnny's POV

The dragged me out like a rag doll and handed me to dad. Mom looked at me with sympathy while dad tried to make me stand up.

I didn't try to. I let my legs swing underneath my Dad's grip.

"John. Pull yourself together. Meredith help me get him to car." Mom took one of my arms and helped me into the car.

"No...I need to go back." I croak.

"John, seriously pull yourself together. People are staring!" Lauren whines.

I shot her a glare, "I don't care." I growl at her causing her to flinch.

"Whatever...animal." That's when mom finally shut her down.

The drive home was silent. Dinner was silent. Night was silent.

It didn't feel right.

I need her giggles, cute snorts, her cuddles, or just her presence.

But I hurt her and I can't give myself that.

"John, sweetie. Please don't stare off into space like that. You're worrying me." I fix my eyes toward mom, "Now are you going to the party?"

"No. She won't let want me there." I grumble.

"Of course she would. Mellisa says that she keeps looking out the window and waiting for someone. I bet it's you. You guys used to be the best of friends, what happened?" Mom asks.

"I made a stupid decision."

"Like what?" I sigh at her question, "Alright. Don't tell me." She laughs and walks out the door with Dad.

"Bye kids!" Dad call out before shutting the front door.

"Why aren't you going?" I ask Lauren, who was sitting on the couch flipping through different channels on the TV.

"This might sound crazy to you, but I actually do care about Mackenzie. And I'm pretty sure she doesn't want me there either." I scoff at her response.

"You're right. I find it hard to believe." She rolls her eyes back at me.

"I fell in the wrong crowd John. Besides, I'm not the one who broke her heart." Ouch. Yeah, that hit hard.

"Technically you kinda did. By calling her clingy, as I recall." I smirk at my come back.

"Whatever John. What do you need to believe that I still want her as a friend?"

"Nothing, because you don't." I say.

"Oh go and eff Nadia." She mutters.

"Shut up." I growl at her for the second time.

She took the warning and shut her mouth. She didn't speak up until and hour later.

"John, if you love her...you should go see her." She looks at me with sincere eyes.

"I-I can't."

Kenzie's POV

I miss his hugs.

Johnny's POV

I miss her kisses.

Kenzie's POV

I miss everything about him.

Johnny's POV

I moss everything about her.

Johnny's & Kenzie's POV

I love her/him.

-----
Here it is!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you guys like it! Byweeee

-Celine🖤😝😋