Talk To Me

"Lauren." I call after her.

She kept walking. It was after school and Nadia was surprising Ruby. I decided to leave them alone and try to smooth things out with Lauren.

"Laur...talk to me. What did I do wrong." She turns around and stops walking.

I thought she was going to say something but instead, she just gave me one of her 'famous' glares. I wanted badly to roll my eyes at her for acting childish over a thing that happened years ago, but I knew better than that. It wouldn't help at all.

"Lauren. Please." I beg.

Again, she stop walking but doesn't turn around.

"You knew that things were rocky with Nadia and I but you still brought her back into our lives." I swear I heard her sniffle.

She went on, "For once, just let things be good on my terms, OK? Can you stop being selfish for once?! I have been a great friend, supporting you and you bring her back into my life."

I inhale and exhale trying not to lash out. I have a tendency to do that. But as I watch as she tightens her hand into a fist, I lost it.

"My fault?! I didn't know that Nadia was coming. I certainly didn't plan or bring her here. I didn't know that things were still rocky with you guys! I'm the one being selfish?! Things are always on good terms with you!" I blurt.

"Mackenzie."

"Lauren."

"Mack, stop. Stop it now or you will regret it."

"Why? You going to hurt me?" I tease at her.

I saw her lunge at me, but her fist never came in contact.

"LAUREN! STOP!" It was Johnny.

I scoff at her and walk off, never once looking back. I'm sick of it. She has the perfect life and when one little thing goes wrong, she blames me. The girl with the wrecked life.

I tan across the streets, not bothering to check for cars. Car horns were honking and I could hear Johnny's faint yelling in the background. Tears were running down my cheeks.

I ran up the door way stair case and stuck the key inside, fumbling it open. I dropped my book bag on the floor and close the door, sliding down onto the wood floor.

"Fake friends...I always make those." I laugh. It was cold and dark.

A idea popped into my head and I ran up the stairs, ran into my bedroom and tore a picture of Lauren and I off the wall. Instead of using sissors, I just ripped it with my hands.

🚨🚨⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ 🚨🚨

But it wasn't enough, I just had this feeling inside me that wanted to break something. I turn my head and the first thing I saw was my window.

The next thing I know, shattered pieces of glass were on the floor, my hand was bleeding, and I was left sprawled upon the floor.

The pain set in and I groan.

"Ugh..."

I look at the shattered pieces of glass and bend down, picking a sharp piece up. I've beard about how cutting yourself made you feel better, but Iw as to afraid to try.

Better now then later I thought.

Walking into my bathroom, I slid down the wall and sat on my butt. I undressed myself and held my thigh. I took a deep breath and slowly brought the glass to my thigh.

I began to cut my thigh. At first, I couldn't are the pain, but then it started to feel...good... U didn't get carried away though. After that one cut, I sat myself into the bathtub.

The clear water became a murky red color that made me gag. I finished up and dressed myself in some long sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"Hello?"

I moved my head from my all time favorite TV show, RiverDale. Reaching for the baseball bat under my bed, I slowly open my door and poke my head out.

"M-Maddie?" I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Kenz! Oh thank gods! I thought you guys moved without telling me." She engulfs me in a bear hug.

"What are you doing here!" I open bedroom door to let her in.

"I'm on spring break for teo weeks so I decided to check up on my sis...that is apparently watching RiverDale without me!" I laugh.

She playfully punches my arm and we both lie on my bed. Questions were fired from both of us, and I realized how much I miss my sister.

"So did you choose? I hate to being it up but...I need to know." I move into a more comfortable position.

"Yeah." I sigh.

She inches closer, raising a eyebrow. She knew something else was up.

"I choose mom." She smiles.

"Good."

"And Lauren and I fought..." I lay my head back.

"Not good."

"Yep." I tap my fingernails on my phone case.

"It's like everything I do is wrong, so wrong." I pull my head back up to her.

"Well I think that it's a tough time and luckily, you'll have me for some time." I rest my head on her arm.

"Can we watch now?" I ask her.

"Ye-"

HDJSBCCJSKSNDOFKDNDNDNDJDJ
^^^supposed to be like a banging noise😂

"what was that." We whisper at the same time...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRR

MUAHH HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA

NOT EDITED