Betrayal

Kenzie's POV

"So um...I should leave." Pulling me hoodie over my head, I walked from behind Ruby and started out the door.

"No! You're staying." Rubs grabs me by the hand.

I gave her my best best puppy dog eyes I could make. She shook her head and pulled us back to the awkward tension.

"Yeah Mackenzie, stay. Besides, I need to talk with you." I gulp.

It was hard to hate Nadia even though she called me clingy behind me back. She could have said a million of other things and I couldn't hate her.

We all slip. Ever since she started dating Johnny, I've avoided her. We've run in to each several of times though, and I'm pretty sure it's on purpose.

She'd always give compliments about my clothing, said I looked pretty that day, or keep saying sorry. She was golden, for she felt wrong about what she had said.

Johnny and Nadia fake dating plan got leaked and I felt happy. He would finally be mine, considering I would break up with Brandon right at that spot. But it only lasted so long.

Two days later, Johnny had confessed that dating her was for fame but they grew feelings for each other, and I broke.

Never in my life had I felt so betrayed. By not only Nadia but Johnny.

"Mackenzie?"

"Um...sure." Idiot.

She lead me into her room, where she locked the door. At that moment, I started to feel insecure looking at her and sucked in my stomach.

"So..."
-
-
-
"SHE SAID WHAT?????!!!!!!"

"Calm down Ruby." I say over the phone. "Look, I'm heading in now...so call you later?"

"Fine. Face time me."

"Okay bye." I hung up quickly, tired of the conversation and then walked up the doorsteps find the front door slightly open.

A rush of fear goes down my spine. Then I remember what Greg told me.

"In case of emergency, there is a small gun loaded with tranquilizer darts."

I lifted the flower pot softly and grabbed the gun. Hesitantly, I kicked the door open and step in. A rush of adrenaline came through and I walked confidently, which the tranquilizer dart gun pointing in front of me, into the kitchen. So good so f-

"Mackenzie."

"PUT YOUR HAN- N-Neel?" The rush came to a stop, when I saw a not so friendly familiar face.

I step backwards in fear, still pointing the gun at his chest. He wasn't the least bit scared, knowing I wouldn't shoot. Instead, he just looked me up and down, smirking.

"What are you doing in my house." I squeak.

"Just visiting one of my favorite little girls." He stands up but doesn't move any closer.

Neel was only 2 year older than me, but that wasn't what he meant.

"I'm not your little girl. Now get the heck out of my house before I call the cops." His eyes grow cold.

"No. Now you listen to me Kenzieboo," He sneers,"You better close that darn door and start stripping."

I hesitate to say something back but his eyes kept me mouth shut.

"Now. And put the gun where you found it." He orders.

All I did was nod and do what he said. I stripped my jacket first, then shirt, socks, jeans, and left myself in my under armor refusing to strip any more.

Unfortunately for me, he did the rest.

"STOP!"

"OW!

"PLEASE!"

"NO!"
___________________________________

Neel left three hours later, leaving me traumatized and in utter shock. I was still virgin. He didn't go that far with me like he did with he other girls.

He would just abuse me until he felt satisfied. This was my 7th time. And even though I was in pain, I was lucky to not be the others. They were just his toys.

I was curled in a ball, in the corner of my room. My room reeked of his ratchet smell and my clothes were everywhere.

Tears were streaming down my face and I couldn't stop them. When reality set in, the years were dried and I stood up, disposing the evidence.

After getting rid of the smell, I got the empty tub and pulled out the razor. I only had 12 because I didn't want to get to the point where I had to constantly wear long sleeves, so I just slowly made them bigger.

Just like right now. The water I had turned on was now to my thighs, as I was sitting down, and I stop the water from running anymore. But I didn't stop cutting until the water was beginning to color a light red and the last thing i heard was a scream from a 'stranger'...
---------------------------------------------------------
HOPE YOU LIKE!!!!!!!