AN

So I just deleted like 7 chapters.....I'm sorry if you like them but I didn't. They kind of went of the story line. Also also deleted both of the chapters to my other story Everything 'Exposed' and that's why you probably don't see it anymore.

But I didn't delete the chapters, just un published them so I'll continue with the story after I finish this one, which I plan on doing soon. Sorry for slacking lately. I felt that no one was really reading them so I stopped.

But I do want to still continue it so yeah! I will continue writing the story, promise. Although it will probably be done by...I want to say October but I cant promise anything, so maybe November hopefully.

And if you haven't noticed I'm using the microphone thingy right now. OK sorry! Llllllazy! But I do promise I'll finish the story and then I'll continue on Everything 'Exposed' and then I actually want to do a side story! An Instagram thing. I've been seeing these around.

Especially will some other interest I have like Percy Jackson and stuff. So if you want me to do a Jenzie Instagram thing, I can do that. It's much easier, so I can guarantee that I'll have a lot of those updates.

Well that's my rant!!! See you guys soon!!!! (Working on a chapter right now!!!!)