Miracle

Johnny's POV

"Dale! Hurry up! We have to get there as fast as possible!"

"Mom! What's going on!" I walk out of my room and to the balcony area of the stairs.

"Mackenzie's in the hospital! Mellisa asked us to stay with her until she can get out of work." She sighs and starts walking up the stairs, probably to rush dad.

"John, you're not actually feeling bad for her are you? She's probably doing this for attention." Lauren rolls her eyes and mumbles something I couldn't hear.

My phone makes a quiet 'ding!' sound in my back pocket and I immediately grab it. Ever since Nadia had the chat with Mackenzie, she's been avoiding all of us Orlando's, which is making Lauren cranky.

"Okay guys! Move your feet to the car!" Mom yells loud enough for Lauren to hear downstairs.

Dad grumbles, fumbling with his tie and walks down with mom.

"Johnny, you heard you're mom. Let's go!" Dad calls back.

"I'll stay back." I mutter.

He turns around to look at me with a stern expression, "Now you listen to me young man, that girl is in a hospital bed dying. So you better get yourself in the car before something bad happens"

I wanted to argue but mom's eyes pleased for me to go. I swiftly walk down the stairs, not bothering to look at dad and huff as I get in the car. Lauren comes in a little later, not much happier about the situation then me.

The whole ride, I wondered what had happened. If Mellisa wasn't home, who had got her to the hospital. But I told myself not to ponder. She wasn't my concern anymore.

If anything, she is the reason Nadia is not speaking to me currently. But my mind wandered, back to the times we were secretly dating behind Brandon's back.

Her cute giggles, unexplainable kisses, and her corny jokes. And I realized, I f'ed up.

I'd gone with he wrong girl. Somehow, I found my affection for Kenzie stronger. I love her. I need her, and I'm getting her back.
-
-
-
42 minuets and 36 seconds since we have arrived and she hasn't open one eye lid yet.

"John, you look like sh*t."

"Thanks Laur. You don't look too bad yourself." I reply.

I could tell that she had just rolled her eyes at me but I couldn't care less.

"Anyways, Mellisa and Greg just arrived so we can leave. Mom asked where you want to go eat." Lauren informs me.

"What? We're leaving?" My eyes pried away from Mackenzie and to Lauren.

"Yes. Let's go." She tugs on my arm and I stand up. It was useless, she wasn't going to make it. I wasted my chances.

"Thank you Merideth, I'm sorry." I heard Mellisa's voice echo as I leave the room.

"We don't mind. Please tell us when she wakes up." Mom gives her a warm and genuine smile.

She's not waking up mom. Lost too much blood.

The Ziegler's hurried past us, giving Lauren and I a smile before walking into the room.

"Mom, can you wait. I have to use the restroom." Lauren suddenly speaks out.

I groan as our parents let Lauren walk away. This is going to take for ever.

...

5 minuets, and she hasn't come back yet. How long can a girl take?

A loud gasp comes from Kenzie's room and I immediately run up go the door. I saw Kenz talking to her parents with tears and took a deep breath, slipping in the room.

Of course she didn't want to see me. "The Orlando's came to visit." Mellisa says.

She shook her head. "Don't be like that. I bet they he came to apologize."

"Don't. Let. Them. I-" She began to object with rage.

BEEP beep BEEP beep BEEP beep

"ARGH!" She screams.

The rest was a blur.
-
-
-

"It's my fault that you're dead!" I sob.

BEEP BEEP

"M-mackenzie?" Her heart monitor had gone from flatline to dancing lines.

Before I could even get all the information down, I was being shoved my nurses out of the room.

"STOP! NOOOO! LET ME GO!" I screech, trying to fight my way out of their arms.

"Stop." Her weak voice wasn't heard by anyone but me.
---------------------------
I HOPE YOU LIKE! I really am trying to update but I guess I'm not doing very well...tell me what you think of the chapter! And don't forget to check out my new side story!!!