#Layden

Mackenzie's POV

"MACKENZIE!"

"KENZNIE!"

"KENZ!"

"Hide me Lauren." I mutter and try to hide behind her.

"Hey Kenz." A tall teen male, hovers above me.

"Hi Brandon." I give him a fake smile.

Brandon Rowland- 18

Brandon is my boyfriend. Not by choice, but not forced either. It's complicated. I sigh.

"So you want to hang at my place later?" He snakes his arm around my waist.

"Love to, but I can't. Sorry...I just have a family emergency." I tell him.

"Kay babe." His head snaps and he looks back at me. "I- I'll see you later!" He yells, running off.

The complicated part, if you haven't pieced together, is that he's cheating on me. None of my friends know, except for Johnny. I honestly don't even care.

I guess you could say that I've lost all my feelings for him, but I'm not breaking up with him.

"Lost in your thoughts?" Lauren chuckles.

"Eh." I simply reply.

"Good, because operation hashtags layden is top priority."

"I thought that in the movies, the friend was the one who makes these operations." I joke.

She rolls her eyes. "Well my best friend moved so..."

I push her shoulder lightly as she grins. Grabbing her hand, I lead her towards the 'jock' crowd. We only have seven minutes, so we need to make this good and choppy.

"Hiiiii Haydennnn!" I holler.

"HI MACK ZZZZZZZ!" He screams back.

I glare at him, while Lauren watches with amusement.

"Um don't call me that." I sass.

"Um...do I care?" He laughs and his crowd laughs too.

"Break it up!" Johnny jumps off his skateboard.

My lips tug upwards a little and I feel this weird sensation in the pit of my stomach. I didn't make much of it, even thought the feeling seems familiar.

It's probably because you're hungry.

I didn't . I need to lay off some weight. I'm fat, short, and ugly. Not a good combination. Deciding to snap out of my day dream, I look up and saw that everyone was almost gone and that Lauren had left me...

I swirled around, trying to find her, when something caught my eye.

"OMG NADIA!" I run up to my old friend.

"KENZIE BOO BEAR!" She screams and runs up to me.

We collide and hug for the longest time ever.

Nadia Turner- 18

Nadia is 18. She is obviously a lot taller than me, with tan skin and dirty blonde hair. She and I were old besties, but she had to go to boarding school.

"When did you get back!" I pull away from he hug. Tear were daring to spill out of my eye sockets.

"I got back yesterday and I was staying in a hotel. Don't tell Rubs though, she doesn't know I'm here."

"Cappese!" I start grinning.

"Nadia?" I spin my head around and saw Lauren, hands locked with Hayden.

I give her a smirk but Lauren doesn't catch in. All her attention was on Nadia. I look at Hayden who was just standing still, next to Laur.

"Hey." Nadia gives her a weak smile.

"Hi." Lauren breaths.

"Let's go." Hayden butts in. He tugs on Lauren's hand and she starts to walk away with him.

Glancing back only once, she send me a glare...and I knew that I had just started something without knowing how and what.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short one...and I'm also sorry for the bad habit of not updating. I'm just trying to get back into the school schedule and yeah.

I might be updating later but no promises. I was kinda thinking and tbh, brandon and kenz do kinda look cute together...

JUST JOKING!
#JENZIEFORLIFE

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I also kind of miss old kenz. I know that Kenz has recently become a teen and so she is testing old wardrobe but I wish that she wouldn't dress so revealing.

DONT ATTACK ME

I know that it isnt as revealing as teens these days but it still isnt old kenz. No matter what though, I LOVE her to death

#TEAMKENZ

NOT EDITED