Land of H E Double Hockey Sticks

(I'm changing Nadia's age because i still want Nadia to be in the story. Nadia Turner- 19 so she's still in highschool because she failed and has to go back okay?)

Kenzie's POV

I was about to cross the road when I look over to see a car racing at me. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact that never came.

I slowly open my eyes to see the car at a halt. Inside, was a curly blonde hair dimbo, smiling from ear to ear. I would have started to scream in a furious mood if the face wasn't too familiar.

"Hi Kenz!" Ruby screeches. I roll my eyes in response.

"Hi Rubs," Nadia's head poked out from behind Ruby. She gave a small, friendly yet shy wave. "Hey Nadia!"

"Get in silly!" Ruby giggles, I guess she's in a good mood. Or, she had a major amount of coffee.

I took the next to Nadia in the back. She smiled and I smiled back.

Ever since Nadia and I had our chat, I made a effort to be nice to her. And no, I'm not telling you. Let's just say it had someone to do with her parents, her, me, and Johnny.

"Sooo...do you like it?" Ruby turns her head to me.

"Yes." I say, guessing she was referring about her new car.

It's bright pink, a Ruby classic, and a convertible. So basically, the car that mean girls drive to school in movies.

"Thank you!" She sings.

The ride was painfully slow. I bet I could have walked faster.

"Uh Rubs, it's my first day back and I don't wanna be late...so can you press the pedal?" I suggest.

"Oh sorry, Nadia over here is being a butt and is giving me a speed limit." She sent daggers at Nadia.

"Hey! It's not my fault you've lost your license more than moms lost the remote!" Nadia says, rolling her eyes.

"How about you drive then!" Ruby sticks her tongue out.

"I think I will." Nadia mutters, climbing into the seat next to Ruby. "Scooch to the back sis." She simply demands.

Ruby gives her sister another glare and moves to the back with me. Soon, we were at the gates of the school. It's as if I never left.

As soon as I step out of the barbie car, as eyes were on me. I reached to put a strand of my hair behind my ear, to find that there was nothing there. Oh right, I put it in a messy bun.

Ruby linked arms with me and pulled me along. I heard a variety of whispers. Some were nice, others were cruel. Either way, I held my head up high. Nadia soon caught up with us and linked her arm with my free arm.

Talk about big entrance.
-
-
-
Class was boring, that was still same. Cafeteria food couldn't be any worse, reassuring to know that school life hasn't changed at all.

Some people asked how I was doing, many just stared. I became more sad when none of my old friends even waved or said 'hi'. I felt like and idiot just staring and hoping. I guess I'm too optimistic.

I saw and Annie and Maisy. They came up to me during 4th period. We talked, I thanked them and hoped that Maisy felt better.

But if I had only died in the tub....I wouldn't have to feel anymore pain...

It's true. But in order to turn a new leaf, I have to be alive so through the day, I smiled.

I made it through my first day...just like mom said. I should listen to her more.Everything was fine until I bumped into a tall, muscular, tan, and freaking hot guy, otherwise known as Johnny.

And that's when I got kidnapped by my ex best friend that I'm utterly in love with.
___________________________________
Yeah this ones short but intend for the next one to be very long. Btw, i just realize that I have no idea how the title of the the story has to do anything with the actual story....but you know, whatever. So yes, im back. My creative juices are flowing and im going to be posting. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁im so happy, and i hope you are toooooo