[044]

hllo im makin brownies rn

alSO FUN FACT ya boi m i g h t h ave a cr u sh it depends lmaoo

waIT theY REAFTHIS GOTTA BLAST

-

jimin stared at yoongis doorknob.

he clutched the spare key yoongi had given him in his hand, debating on if he should use it or not.

he considered he may be scaring yoongi since he didn't tell him hed be coming over, but he went on with his plan.

he slowly reached out and unlocked the door, sliding past it.

he closed it quietly behind him, and then slowly made his way into yoongis apartment.

he checked his livingroom and kitchen first, and when he finally found yoongi he stared in surprise.

yoongi was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie, and he looked as if he had just woken up, but he had a knife in hand.

jimin sighed.

"i thought you were a fucking robber," yoongi exhales, holding the knife down. he passed jimin and set it on his kitchen table.

then he turned to jimin, and his mouth was glued shut. they just stared at each other.

yoongi eventually ended up right in front of jimin, only a foot away.

yoongi didnt say anything as jimin reached forward with his hand and gently grabbed yoongi, and then he intertwined their fingers.

jimin felt tears welling at his eyes.

"im so sorry," he whispers, blinking back his tears.

yoongi stepped forward, his free hand cupping jimins cheek.

"baby," he whispered, shaking his head. jimin leaned into his touch.

"it's okay," he said, and jimin smiled a little.

"im so in love with you," yoongi says after a while, stepping closer to jimin.

"i love you, too," jimin says, wrapping his arms around yoongis shoulders as yoongi gets even closer.

"and i promise I would never do anything to hurt you," yoongi continues. jimin nods at him.

"i know," he says, and yoongi reached down behind his thighs. jimin got the hint, jumping a little and wrapping his legs around yoongis waist.

"i love you," yoongi says quietly, kissing jimin shortly on the lips.

"to the couch, peasant," jimin says with a smile, and yoongi laughs.

but nonetheless he carried jimin to the couch, and grabbed the remote on the way.

yoongi laid on the couch with jimin in top of him, where jimin nuzzled his head into the crook of yoongis neck.

yoongi carefully played with jimins hair as jimin closed his eyes, and they breathed in sync.

"whatcha wanna watch?" yoongi asks, wrapping his arms around jimin.

"the walking dead," jimin mumbles, sighing heavily. yoongi nods.

"will you rub my back?" jimin asks quietly, his voice slurred. yoongi could tell he was falling asleep.

yoongi nodded, and as he played the tv show he carefully ran his hand up and down jimins back.

yoongi payed no mind to the tv, closing his eyes as well.

and as he fell asleep along with jimin, all he thought about was how quickly his mood had changed thanks to jimin.

-

whAT ths fuCK my family might foster cats holy shit im so excited for that I really hope we do