[053]

ahahhahabsajksns hELLO im back from the v v v v short unannounced hiatus

I know yall dont rlly care but honestly ive kinda been losing interest in wattpad??? I think its bc the stories im writing currently arent really my strong point and im not as invested in them as I was for dalliance, black blood, hard to get, s.m., all my recent stuff yk??? but im sure when I finish these current fanfics and I start a couple more that im kinda excited for I'll get more invested but otherwise I'm just kinda bored with my current situation yk?

i might move to barkjimin to mildly restart my account, idk we'll see but follow me on there

anyway how y'all feel abt a YouTuber AU which will kinda be based off kian and jc and the hella beef between the paul brothers and juST SO KUCH SALT MAN highkey I wanna do that but idk if that's juicy enough

im talkin highkey i would write a diss track for character a towards character b tbh like im so fuckin down

also yes the dog from the early chapter is kian and jc's dog ok byyyyeee

yoongi wasn't really happy when he opened his front door to see jimin.

he immediately got an emotionless gaze as he stared at the younger, going over the fact that he had messy, dirty hair and he was wearing sweatpants and a few day old t-shirt.

"why are you here?" he asks, leaning down and picking up his dog- which he had renamed gen.

"you weren't answering my texts," jimin responds, chewing on his lip.

"why would I answer your texts?" yoongi asks, completely annoyed. but he still moved over so jimin could come inside.

jimin was fidgeting nervously.

"not only did you cheat on me, but you were so distracted by this guy so you repeatedly forgot that my fucking mother died," yoongi says.

"im sorry," jimin pleads, stepping forward.

"sorry won't take back the fact that you cheated, and it definitely wont make me happier," yoongi says, holding tighter onto gen.

"so if that's all you have to say," yoongi was beginning to cry because he had been on edge for weeks now, "then please just get out," he says quietly.

"yoongi.." jimin whispers, stepping forward again. yoongi backed up a little. 

when jimin got closer, yoongi stuck out a hand to push jimin away, but the younger stayed put.

yoongi was crying at that point, seeing jimin and thinking about everything becoming too overwhelming.

"yoongi, stop," jimin whispers, grabbing yoongis wrist to stop him from pushing him away.

"hating me won't help you," he says, staring intensely into yoongis watery eyes.

"i don't hate you," yoongi says defeatedly, pouting a little.

"then stop pushing me," jimin whispers, his eyes flickering down to yoongis hand.

yoongi rolled his eyes a little. "then what am i supposed to do, kiss you?" yoongi asks, and jimin laughs.

"i mean, if you want," the younger shrugs.

suddenly, yoongi got really fucking angry.

"jimin, get the fuck out of my house," he says shortlyy, setting gen down carefully.

"what?" jimin asks, raising his eyebrows.

"get out. I know youre trying to like make me soft and shit so im not mad, but you still cheated," he says, and pushes jimin back again.

"yoongi," jimin tries to stop him, but he was still pushing him towards the door.

jimin managed to come up with a plan by the time they neared the door, and he closed it before yoongi could push him out so that he was against the door with yoongi in front of him.

he managed to do it sneakily, so yoongi didn't realise until their faces were inches away.

jimin quickly put his hand on yoongis waist and pulled him closer so he didn't have the chance to get away, keeping eye contact with the taller the entire time.

and to go even farther, he kissed yoongi.

the kiss was unexpected, even though the moments prior seemed like hours, he still couldn't process the fact that jimin was kissing him.

and it wasn't even a short kiss, it turned to tongue and hand roaming at all.

yoongi let out a shot sigh as jimin pulled away, avoiding his eyes for a while.

gen was mildly concerned, granted there was a lot of aggression with the pushing and all, and he was still concerned.

"won't you miss that?" jimin asks quietly, subconciously pulling yoongi closer.

"damn it," yoongi sighs, wetting his lips.

"you're just doing this so I still won't be mad," yoongi says grumpily, staring at jimins red lips.

"it was all I could think of to do so we both don't lose each other for good," jimin responds, and yoongi sighs.

"listen, youre not fully forgiven, but you're allowed to kiss me whenever because cheater or not you're a really good kisser," yoongi says. he still hadnt looked jimin in the eye again.

jimin only laughed.

"okay then," he shrugs.

idk what happened here I had smth different in mind tbh

anyway vloggers highkey annoy me bc if you've seen themthey don't actually pay attention to the people theyre with (they pay attention to their camera) n its just like cameras constantly in someone's face and you can never have quality, real, relaxed time bc they're always fucking recording idk

anyway I'm what this story is anymore