0.

Open Waters

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club Fan Fiction

Introduction

"To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don't grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float."
-Alan Watts

------------------------------------
A/N: so! i started watching Free! not long ago, and i absolutely fell in love with it. already i have become inspired  to write a fan fiction. sorry if the summary's not very good, I'm not the best with summaries and that one was made very quickly.

because i currently have a lot of stories going on, this has been posted only as a teaser. I'm hoping to either finish or nearly finish one of my current works before i start devoting time to this story. though, if i'm too inspired, the odd chapter may pop up now and then (which is more than likely).

hope you all enjoy! and you should definitely check out the video in the external link. it was made by the marvellous Kathleen (@yuukine), who introduced me to the show. so, without her, this fan fic wouldn't be up.

oh, and quick disclaimer, i do not own Free! i only own any unrecognisable characters. all others belong to their rightful owners. i do not take credit for anything.