Too Vulnerable

A week had passed and they had finally reached to more of the filming in the woods. And they had been right, as they walked through it was similar to the night they had spent goofing around in the woods.

Aleka envied them, wishing, as she stood on the side and watched her four friends film their scene around the fire, that she could be apart of it.

Even though she knew they were working and pretending, as she watched them she didn't see their characters, she saw River, Wil, Corey, and Jerry as they were. Perhaps because they so closely mirrored their characters. So she was left feeling as if she was on he sidelines watching her friends hang out without her.

As they finished the scene as a group and they came off to the side as the crew prepped for the scene between River's character and Wil's they all convened together.

"You going to stay for these assholes scene?" Corey asked grinning.

"Yeah, are you heading off to bed?" Aleka asked.

"No, I'll stay and watch. Let Jerry go fall asleep, I'll stay on the side with you. Watch these fools attempt to act," Corey nodded at River and Wil.

Wil rolled his eyes and said, "Because Corey is obviously the best actor of all of us."

"M'better than you," Corey grinned.

"And River?" Wil glared.

"Depends on the day with him," Corey said.

"I'll take that as a compliment," River said.

"Why are you so sweet on River?" Wil complained.

"I'm an ass but I'm not a liar. How I wish River was even just a little ugly, or less talented. But you just got to know Wil that if he's got Aleka even considering to date him, he must have a lot going for him," Corey said.

"God you make it sound like I'm lucky to be even considered by Aleka, if I'm so great isn't she just as lucky?"

Wil and Corey both looked at Aleka and then back at River and in unison said, "No."

"Wow, okay then. Guess we know where your guys's loyalty lies," River laughed.

"Well we knew that about me," Wil said, "but since when did you become so close with her Corey?" Wil asked.

Aleka looked at Corey and gave him a gentle smile and Corey said, "What can I say? She get's me."

Aleka shook her head and said, "You guys go film, I've got my good friend Corey to keep me company," she hummed wrapping her arms around his shoulders and taking a seat on the edge of the scene beside one of the camera's that was pointed towards where Wil and River would be sitting.

River and Wil went on set and Aleka watched the scene go through a few times with River fake crying. About three cuts in Rob pulled River to the side and said something to him.

Aleka looked over at Corey for a second and said, "You good?"

Corey peeked over at her and smiled slightly, "Yeah."

Aleka nodded and Corey sighed and said, "You talk to River?"

"Yeah." Aleka answered shortly.

"And?" Corey asked.

"Well I'm not going to tell you what he said about it and all, just like I'm not going to share anything me and you've discussed with him, but you were right," Aleka said.

"Yeah, think you can just tell if you've been through it. You can see it in other people," Corey said, "so are you two good?"

"I guess...it's just different," Aleka said.