Civil

Aleka threw herself down on her bed crying into the pillow, when she heard the door open she swore if it was River she'd kill him right here.

But it was just Corey and Wil who walked over concerned.

"Aleka are you okay?" Wil asked.

"What happened?" Corey asked sitting down on the one side of the bed while Wil sat on the other, Corey rubbed her back.

Aleka sobbed softly and then turned to look up at Corey her face read and her eyes till filled with tears, "He slept with someone over the break...," Aleka cried.

"What?" Wil said.

"He did what?" Corey said angrily.

"He slept with someone over break, lost his virginity the important one. With some family friend whose eighteen. His parents set up a tent for them to do it in and they slept together."

"How could he do that?" Corey asked

"He says we weren't really together so," she sobbed before vomit filled her mouth.

She jumped up dashing off the bathroom shutting the door and throwing up into the toilet, all of it was sickening.

She wiped her mouth and came out to find only Wil in the room.

"Where's Corey?" Aleka asked.

"Where do you think?" Wil huffed.

She narrowed her eyes in question before it clicked that he was going to find River.

Her eyes widened and she ran out into the hallway, River wasn't back to his room yet and Aleka quickly ran downstairs and out of the hotel.

There she heard Corey shout, "You fucking asshole, how dare you do that to her!"

Aleka ran around the corner between the buildings and found Corey gripping River by his shirt.

"We weren't together," River repeated.

"Screw that, you were. You asshole, you spent weeks yelling at her to make up her mind, to be with you, that this wouldn't be a mistake. I told her to be with you, I thought you were a good guy. But your a dickhead. Did you do it to hurt her? What because she doesn't like your parents. People don't like other people's parents! I don't even like my own, and Aleka doesn't either. And truthfully she's right, your hippy dippy parents are fucked up and you're fucked up too," Corey shouted.

"Corey let him be," Aleka said still crying.

River looked over at her and Corey had tears in his eyes, "I pushed you to be with him. I hurt you too."

"Corey...," she sighed and said, "You didn't hurt me. It's all him, it's not you. You didn't make me choose him."

"I told you he was a good guy," Corey said, "I let you down."

"No you didn't Corey," Aleka said moving closer, "I make my own decisions. I know I asked you a lot but I was always going to make up my own mind. You didn't sway me, I liked him, I wanted to be with him, it wasn't you. I would have chosen to be with him without you. I was convinced he was a good guy too," Aleka said trying to calm Corey down.

Corey shook his head and said, "I'm sorry Aleka."

"You have nothing to be sorry for Corey. Come on let's go upstairs. You and Wil you're what's important. Just us three together," Aleka said.

Corey looked at her and then at River. Corey let go of River and walked to Aleka's side wrapping his arm around her and she easily hugged him trying to calm him down.