The gates of evil.

The entrance was already ages hidden. No one knew exactly where it was. The Old Sun king and his son had sealed and hidden it after the war. The powers sealed behind it were feared and are still badly looked upon.

But that was a long time ago, things have changed and The Royal Mage had a mission. After his school closed for the summer, he started his journey to find The portal to The Underworld. His road brought him deep into the old woods that belonged to The Dark Angels. Now people say that only demons live in these parts. The summer vacation was nearly over. The Royal Mage didn't have much time but now that he stood in front of the majestic gates there was no going back.

The mage knew that opening this portal wouldn't be easy. The old king had used all his sun powers to make sure they would never come back. No one blamed him as the things that led to the war had broken him completely. If the old king would still be alive he would have forbidden the mage to do this but he was long gone and the mage knew he had to talk to The Shadow King and his daughter, The Princess of Darkness. 

All royal children were known to him in some way or the other. The son of The Sun King has always been loudly talked about. The Sun had made him a Pure Prince by birth. The respect for The Sun Kingdom has grown further than just needing protection thanks to Prince Jungkook. 

Princess Nari was unknown to this world. The mage knew The Moon had marked her as The Princess of Darkness but who she was he still had to discover.

The Royal Mage couldn't help himself as he got lost in the glory of the gates. With the high walls that were decorated with different marks, holding the metal door behind laid the portal to The Underworld. A stone demon sat above the door looking down at the mage as if he was warning him to leave the door alone. The mage had no choice; it had to be opened, they had to try again. He studied the spell that the old king used for years and knew that by combining his four powers the door would open. He pulled out from under his robe the sword of Eden, forged out of the holy fires and blessed by gods to use the four basic elements. He took a deep breath getting his focus and released powerful spells with strong swings. At first, nothing seemed to happen but within seconds the ground started to shake as the metal door started to open. 

As they slowly opened the glory of the portal showed itself. The entrance to The Underworld was open. The portal was a mixture of colors and glowing water spiraling slowly to the middle. The mage waited for the door to open fully and with a last glance at the beauty of the portal, he steps into the unknown.