Unexpected new world.

As the light of the new world hit his face the mage looked around confused. He looked quickly back to see if he had the portal behind him. His eyes looked once again at the demon statue its eyes were closed, he was in the lands of darkness. It looked nothing like the old books describe it;
'A land of grey, with nothing to sustain life, just an endless land of nothing'
Yet The Royal mage was surrounded by grass, fresh air, and animals looking suspiciously at him. The most amazing thing was that sunlight had finally found its way into these lands. By looking closer the mage started to understand, that life had found its way down here but everything was rooted in evil. The deers he thought were watching him had antlers sharp as swords. "Did The Dark Angels do this?" He asked under his nose before noticing a trail of glowing black stones that he decided to follow.

The black stones lead to the feet of a majestic mountain. The Royal mage looked up confused once more as a city, that looked like it was made by the Wind and Nature kingdom at the same time, rested on top of it. Big buildings, bridges, and roads were built into the mountain making everything blend in with each other. A made path led up the mountain to the entrance of the unknown kingdom. The Royal mage couldn't help but ask himself if The Dark Angels did all of this and if then how?

The kingdom gates were massive and built into the walls of the mountain, the door stood wide open for all kinds of people to walk in and out. Everything seemed so carefree which gave the mage a bad feeling, as nothing in The Underworld was ever described as carefree, not even The Dark Angels. As the mage made his way into the kingdom he started to question if he was in the right place, maybe The Dark Angels weren't the only ones to live here. The city was busy there was a big market going on with a lot of shows having the people outside talking, laughing, and playing. None of those people looked like what The Pure kingdoms knew as The Dark Angels.

The Royal mage had made his way to the castle. Once again he stood in front of a beautiful structure with bright colours and detailed angelic sculptures. The castle door was wide open and a guard stood on each side of it. Nobody entered but the mage had to get to know the king. The Royal mage let his hood fall and walked towards the castle entrance expecting to be stopped but the guards didn't even bat an eye at him.

Upon entering the throne room the mage finally started to get the feeling he was at the right place. The room was fully dark just some black stones glowed inside the wall giving the mage a feeling of how big the room was. The throne was barely visible but the mage made his way to it and started to look around for a living soul.

"Finally mage, you arrived."