War*

"Low hopes is what I had when I followed the mage to this school."

"Now I have the chance to be around those that used to be my enemies."

"Now my enemy is my friend and somehow also my protector."

The sound of my alarm clock echoed through the room. My heavy eyes slowly opened embracing the dim light that came through the thick curtains that were hanging in my room. It was the next day and even though yesterday ended on a good tone I had a bad feeling.

I sat slowly up looking around my shadowy room, everything was perfectly organized. I always had everything perfectly in order. I let my tired body get off the bed before walking up to the window. I looked through the curtains at the light that came through it before grabbing them and throw them open. Somehow the warmth of the sun on my cold skin felt pleasurable today. I looked up at the sun and smiled. "I got finally used to you." I blinked slowly feeling my eyes turn black for a moment, my powers were regenerating. Through the day they always felt weak but now that I got used to the sun I will be able to use them much better than before.

I finally moved away from the window and decided to get ready. Just like every day I was wearing full black, letting my cloak cover most of my body. It was very useful to not have my white skin showing when trying to hide in shadow and darkness. My cloak was an easy way of achieving the chameleon effect I liked the most.

This was for sure handy to get to anywhere I want without being seen. So once I was out my door I put my hood on and let myself vanish into the shadows of the school building moving unseen and unbothered by anything or anyone. Once I was in the dining room I let myself come out and headed to the teacher's table that for now was also my table.

"Nari?" I stopped in my place hearing the familiar voice, Jungkook spotted me. "Good morning," I answered softly. "How did you get in here? I didn't see you walk in and I was waiting for you." I smiled softly at his confusion. "That's a long story but why were you waiting for me?" He was still looking at me confused before looking around trying to find a way how I got in. "You will have to tell me later but I was waiting for you because I wanted to ask you if you don't want to sit with us today." His smile was so cheerful and warm, expected from The Pure Prince but his idea wasn't giving me a good feeling. "Are you sure that's a good idea? By the table are more light mages then just you and your friends." I didn't want to tell him no but this idea could end wrong. "Oke, one they are our friends now and two anyone at the table that will have something to say about you sitting with us will have to deal with us. Don't worry about it." I let out a sigh his innocents and soft heart were so hard to understand for me. Why did a prince like him try so hard to get close to me? I couldn't think of any reason to answer that question but it did make it hard for me to reject anything he laid on me. "Alright, but if it brings problems I will go back to the teacher's table." Jungkook didn't answer me just grabbed my shoulders and pushed me to the sun table. It was somehow funny how he was a head taller than me. I felt like a little kid that's being pushed into a social situation by their older brother.

Once we got to the table Taehyung, JB and Jimin were already there. Taehyung moved away making space for us to sit. Now I was sandwiched between Jungkook and Taehyung while Jimin and JB were sitting on the other side. "Awesome the whole group is together. Where does she normally sit?" Jimin, as he came in later, had a lot of questions but I didn't blame him, a lot has changed from what I heard. "By the teacher's table as her kingdom doesn't have her own for now but I thought as she is with us now she could sit here." Jungkook answered him.