When the sun and moon collide*

By the time I came back to a full awareness of what was happening my painful body was in a bed in the hospital wing of the school. Tae, JB, and Jimin were with me. "Where is Nari?" I asked looking panicked around. "She wanted to take a closer look at what held you hostage. The two dark mages are with her I'm sure she will be safely back soon." Taehyung reassured me. I didn't have time to ask anything else as the hospital wing door flew open and the Royal Mage stormed in. "Prince Jungkook what happened to you?" I simply explained to him what happened in the forest. "So princess Nari is still there?" He looked up at the others. "We don't know that Mage. She might be on her way back as far as we know." Jimin answered him. "How could you leave them alone there!? It's-" The Royal Mage was cut off as the door opened again and three figures walked in. "Princess, you're back safely." The Royal Mage sighed out taking a good look at her. She greeted him with her usual soft smile. "Now that I have my boys here there is nothing to worry about Mage." She sounded happy but a hateful feeling started to burn in my chest. The moment of her placing a kiss on Jackson's cheek flashed before my eyes. It started to be clear to me that I don't like having them around at all. In the time I lost myself in my thoughts the mage and shadow mages shared some words and the Royal Mage left letting them come closer to my bed. "Jungkook how are you feeling? I hope you're oke." She said in a soft voice. "I'm fine." Was all I could get out of myself. It did seem like it threw her off as she took a step back. I could feel Jackson's glare on me. He particularly didn't like seeing someone upset the princess but by knowing their past I could imagine why. "I will let you." She simply said after a bit of probably waiting for me to look up at her. "Nari-" I tried but it was too late both her and the two males were already out of the door. "They are ruining everything!" I snapped not realizing I said that out loud. "They aren't ruining anything. It's jealousy that's doing so." Taehyung answered me. My eyes jumped to look up at them. "Not it is not! I don't have feelings for her! I can't have feelings for her! That's not going to work with our kingdoms!" The weird feelings that ran through me didn't make me realize that I was yelling at my friends. "I'm sorry to say Kookie but that's not how feelings work. Now rest buddy, you need it." Jimin simply answered me and with that, they were gone.

I laid there for a long time my mind wandering off in a lot of directors. I didn't want to believe it. I couldn't believe it. It wasn't true. The time moved on Miss Gradi only came in from time to time to either check on me or bring food. I didn't even notice most of the time that I fell asleep until she would wake me up. "I think you're all good now. You should be able to go back to your classes." I looked outside my mind had become numb by now. "How long have I been in here." I finally asked. "For about three days dear. You will have some catching up to do but I'm sure your friends will be glad to help." I heard as she walked away. Three days? I didn't even notice that. My friends haven't been here since the day they brought me here. Was I really that much of a douchebag? I slowly got out of bed and blankly left the wing going outside. I didn't want to go to any class today even if it meant that I will have even more homework.

I carried myself to the small island we would sit on and watched how the sun went by. It was weird, I didn't feel its warmth at all. It was like I became numb to everything. "Miss Gradi told us you were free to go. I was surprised to not see you in class." A female voice spoke behind me. I felt like I had just woken up I didn't even notice the sun was going down already. "I didn't feel ready like going back." From the corner of my eye, I saw her carefully sitting next to me. "That is fine. I can understand that it's still a lot to process." I let out a sigh. "You seem to be busy now." I blurted out. "What do you mean?" My eyes finally landed on her. "I have been there for three days and you didn't even bother to visit me. You got too busy with your boys." Her face expression looked like she was terrified. "I came to visit. We all did but always by the time we actually could go to you, you were asleep. We had classes all day." I chuckled sarcastically and looked away. "Jungkook what happened to you?" The weird hateful feeling came back in me. "Your boys ruined everything! We were so close and now with them here you're occupied, stopped caring, don't need us." "Jungkook that's not true I-" "Shut up!" Without me actually thinking about it my hand swang in her direction, a flash of light accompanied by a sound of skin slapping filled the air. My eyes widened as I looked at her holding her cheek. "Nari- I-" I couldn't say anything as her black eyes stared at me. I could see her chains glowing through her cloak. "You're lucky I don't wanna fight you." She said in a raspy voice before flying off. "Nari! Wait-" I put my face in my hands rubbing it angrily. What did I do!? What came over me!? Why is this happening!? I felt stupid and angry with myself. Then it hit me, she shouldn't be off there alone. The sun was showing his last light as I took it all it to fly myself after her.

This forest was a doomed place. Every time one of us gets in here something happens. I had to find her whatever it cost. "Now you see my dear princess what I mean. Sun mages aren't trustworthy. They are too full of themselves to see what you do for them." I didn't know that voice but I knew he was talking to Nari. I had to get to her. "Come with me my dark goddess and I will show you true loyalty and appreciation." "Leave me alone. I'm not going anywhere with you." My dear princess. He already hurt you once and he will do it again." When I finally came close enough to the voices I could see Nari being pinned to a tree a tall young-looking male towering over her. He was shirtless and it was clear he was also a dark mage as his thick chains ran through his back and down his arms. "I can protect you, my dear princess, I can make you the most powerful in the world. Even the Pure Prince and his father will be bowing to your feet when we are done with them. You will never again have to go back to that world or lower yourself for them to fit in. They will have to fit to your rules. If you just let trust me." Nari's black eyes were focused on his as his face inched closer to her. My heart started to pound and it finally hit me. He was the forgotten prince Nari told us about. With the last strength I had, I jumped out behind him sending a beam of light into him back. A loud groan left his lips as he turned around hissing. "You- I thought I took care of you!" My eyes widened. "You did this to me. Because of you, I have been acting so strange!" "All I had to do is finally wake up the jealousy that lived in you already." I grind my teeth on each other. "I won't let you touch her even if it's the last thing I do!" I send another beam of light at him. He tried to block it but his defense broke down quickly sending him flying to the ground. "You're lucky this time prince but in the end, she will be mine." Before I could get close to him he vanished in a black cloud.

I ran up to Nari who seemed frozen in place. Her black eyes were pinned on me as she was still holding her cheek. "I'm so sorry I wasn't myself. Please come back to me." I begged as I slowly moved her hand away from her cheek. I felt even more awful seeing what I had done to her. My sun magic made her white cold skin burn off. It wasn't pleasant to look at. I let my hand softly run over it, tears forming in my eyes. "Please come back to me." I kissed the side of her face right above the cheek that I had destroyed. I could feel a tear run down my face. "What have I done?" "It's not your fault." A soft whisper sounded next to my ear and two cold hands wrapped themselves around my waist. I smiled as I hugged her tightly. "I'm so sorry." I started to say over and over. She finally pulled away I was amazed to see that her cheek was back to normal. "It's not your fault." She said again as I smiled seeing her beautiful blue eyes again. "Let's go back." She said softly as she took my hand and pulled me back into the direction of where the school was. A warm tingling feeling rushed over me.

A pure prince was in love with the princess of evil.