The one who stayed.

"The moon stands by me as the evil of this world approaches."

"He has awoken, the one that everyone forgot about."

"They put their trust in me, they are under my protection."

"The son of light reached his hand out to me, I can't let it go to waste."

Black massive wings held The Dark Princess high in the sky as loud stomps of a Colossus came closer. One of the Colossus from The Dark War had woken up and was coming to the school and only one person would be capable of doing something like this. The princess stayed calm as she watched a path of broken trees being created in her direction. She had never seen a Colossus but had heard enough stories. As she came closer to the tree level a stone creature as big as the school appeared in the open school field. Its whole body was overgrown with moss as it had been asleep since the end of the war but now that The Dark Princess came back to this world both good and bad darkness was starting to wake up with her.

The creature stopped in its tracks for a moment as seeing The Dark Princess confused him. Nari expected that reaction from anyone but with this Colossus, there was no reasoning. Now that the moon was finally on her side she could let her eyes go black and her horns come out, she wasn't scared of losing control anymore. Seeing this change in Nari the creature understood that she wasn't friendly and let out a loud roar while swinging his heavy arms slowly in the princess's direction. She avoided this easily as the heavy Colossus had no speed compared to her flexible wings. Attacking it back wasn't a good solution as Nari learned from the stories in The Forest of Death that a Colossus only has one weak point. The princess had a whole school to look after she couldn't take any risks.

Nari kept avoiding anything the Colossus threw at her and slowly looked for where and what the weak point could be. Finally, she saw it, a small opening in the moss and inside a black glowing crystal, its source of life. The princess took a safe distance and gathered her powers in a black glowing ball before throwing it into the moss opening. The giant creature screamed as it fell to its knees making the ground shake. But this wasn't enough the princess had hurt the beast but didn't even scratch it, she had to get closer. Thinking that now would be a good option as the Colossus had fallen to the ground the princess got closer trying to see if she could get to the crystal. The Colossus took this as his chance, his big arm swinging toward the princess and slamming her into the ground. Her chains pulled brutally on her heart making her spit blood as she tried to catch her breath. Nari wasn't used to this kind of intensity as any big and dangerous creature in her world was killed off after what happened to her mother. Her heart was yelling that she should be afraid but her head was more determined than ever to delete that as an option

The princess had little time to recover as the giant got up and ripped a tree from the ground throwing it towards the school, she clearly wasn't his main focus. Nari spit the last of her black blood out and got herself back in the air going as fast as she could after the tree. With just a bit of spare distance between the school and the tree, she was able to stop it and break it with a quick shadow spell. The giant did not like this as he let out another yell and stormed toward Nari and the school. The princess had no choice but to gather her powers and block the creature as by avoiding it she would make him run into the school. The Colossus hit Nari's shield and bounced back from it getting all turned around. Nari saw this as a chance.

The Dark Princess rushed to the giant going to the back of his neck and into a hole where a big black crystal was placed. Once she landed the Colossus started to slam his hands on the back of his neck trying to get Nari out. She had no choice but to hold on to the moss and get closer. "This doesn't look like anything the shadows made." She mumbled slowly trying to get closer as the giant was shaking uncontrollably. Finally, she was able to touch it, mistake.

Flashing images started to fill her mind as her chains pulled on her heart and her eyes felt like exploding. "Noooo!" She yelled out as her hands grabbed the crystal and pulled it out, making the images stop and the giant fall to the ground. Nari jumped out of the Colossus and watched how he fell face first to the ground and then fell apart into little pieces. Her attention went back to the crystal she was now holding. It didn't glow anymore but something warm was still inside it. She shrieked it and put it in her pocket before feeling a weird presence.

Nari let her wings take her back into the sky as she looked around where the weird feeling came from. And there he was standing on the horizon, his demonic wings spread wide open as he looked back at her. The light of the moon made him bigger than he was. A smile grew on his face but he did not come closer instead, he turned around and started to leave. Nari didn't know what came over her but she went after him and soon enough, she was deep in The Dark Forest with no known way out.

"Look who finally decided to meet me. The Princess of Darkness. The Mistress of Shadow. The Mage of Evil herself. It's an honour to meet you, my princess." His figure came out of the darkness. "Nari" The princess was taken aback by the fact that he knew her name. He was a tall yet young-looking man. What was weird as he should be thousands of years old. All he had on were some ripped pants showing his whole chest and the glowing chains that rested on it. They looked much bigger than Naris as his heart region was a big wound from the weight. "You are the one my people call 'The one who stayed.' I am not like you! But you aren't like the shadows you lived with either. What have you become? What do you want!?" Chills ran down her spine as he came closer, it was weird for Nari to feel fear. "I want to protect you, my dear princess. Protect you from what happened to me. I am your humble servant, you just have to trust me." He was coming slowly closer, backing the princess up against a tree. He started to move his face closer to her, their black eyes locked onto each other. Those awful images started to play back in Nari's mind as she could feel one of his hands on her side. She finally realized he was trying to hypnotize her. "Never!" She yelled as black smoke exploded out of her whole body throwing him to the ground.

Nari closed her eyes not knowing what was happening, she felt like she was going through time. When she opened them again she was inside the school with a figure hanging over her. A little sound came out of her before she fell unconscious again.

"Jungkook..."