Night view.

As the day went on, class 106 learned all their teachers, finding every subject interesting in their own way. Every class had one thing in common, The Dark Princess sat in her dark corner while The Pure Prince sat close by keeping an eye on her. Jungkook wasn't sure why he felt so protective of her. She could probably take pretty good care of herself, but he thought it would be nice for her to have someone who could call everyone else out on their crap.

The time had flown by and everyone was unwinding after a great dinner and their first day at school. The sun was slowly going under letting the beautiful night sky show itself. Jungkook sat in his room after a quick clothing change. He was sure that Taehyung and JB would soon get him, he didn't want to get lost in school again. His attention shifted to the window. The school grounds seemed lonely thanks to all the water surrounding it, but what was more interesting were the little floating islands around the building. They would move with the wind but always around the school. On one of those islands sat The Dark Princess all alone. The Pure Prince had a hard time seeing exactly who it was but he felt like he knew so he let curiosity take the best of him. He opened the window and used the little bit of power that he had left to fly over to the lonely princess.

The prince smiled seemingly pleased, seeing Princess Nari alone. She was distracted as her beautiful blue eyes observed the sky as it turned into a dark blue. Jungkook walked up to her slowly sitting down next to her and looking up at the same view. "It's beautiful out here." She nodded at his comment as her eyes stayed glued to the sky. "I have always dreamed of seeing this. My sky turns from orange to brown that's the only way we know if it's day or night. None of us understand how it is to feel true energy. We don't have a night sky and therefore no moon." The prince now understood why she was waiting so eagerly.

Every element has its true source, and it's believed that those things are the last link between this world and the gods. Water has its frozen life river, this mesmerizing sight is a frozen river connecting to the water castle but the water inside that should be frozen is flowing. Some even believe that the whole castle is made out of that river. Nature has one of the most important true sources, The Mother Tree. This giant tree was a gift from Mother Nature herself to the people of her kingdom and the whole world goes to see it every year when the tree blooms, releasing a powder that keeps the dead out of the living world. Fire Kingdom is built around their Breathing Volcano. The legends say that the first fire people walked out of that volcano after meeting the fire god for the first time. The wind was gifted with The Tunnels. These tunnels appear around The Wind Kingdom helping those that need a little boost. Sun mages' true source is The Sun, every morning the prince feels newborn thanks to the sun. And that leaves just The Shadow, their true source is the moon. The moon had no people to watch over for a very long time, now Nari was here awaiting his glow. "I'm sure it will be a whole new feeling." The prince said smiling. Nari finally looked down at him. Those glowing blue eyes were looking straight into his soul but all he could think of was how beautiful they were. A moment of silence fell between them as their eyes were locked on each other. Jungkook felt how the sun slowly left and could see the light of the moon getting stronger in the corner of his eyes. As the moonlight finally reached her face those sky-blue eyes started to glitter like ice in the sun. She took a sharp breath. "It truly is a whole new feeling." Her voice was soft but something dark spoke with it. Jungkook now noticed that a weird glow was coming from under Nari's clothes. The princess noticed that Jungkook was looking at it. She slowly lifted her sleeve revealing a never-ending string of glowing chains. It seemed as if she had tattoos of thick chains all over her body that could give off light. "What are those?" The prince finally asked. "Those are The Chains of Darkness. They are the weight every Dark Mage has to carry to remember what kind of evil lives inside of us. It goes through our arms as that's our source of using our magic, it goes up our shoulders and goes down our backs only to go straight to our heart under the arms. Our hearts carry the weight of the powers you fear the most. I can feel every move and pounding of my heart at all times, as with its movement the chains move as well pulling on the nerves in my back and wrists. These chains are our true source of power but your people believe it's the moon as he is the only one capable of activating them. This is my first time seeing them glow, and the first time to not feel their weight." Jungkook watched the chains carefully as she spoke tracing them with his eyes. It was unnerving to him to see how they worked and connected all to the main veins on her wrists. She breathed in heavily again, making the prince look up away from her chains. "Do they normally hurt then?" He asked wanting to understand better what she meant. "It hurts at first. We won't stop crying for the first 3 years of our lives, that's how long it takes to get used to them. After that you get used to it, it is unpleasant but there is little you can do about it." The prince's eyes grew bigger as she told him this. "3 years!?" He asked in disbelief. "The first 3 years are the most fun for a Sun Mage! That's the time when we are still connected to the sun and he starts teaching us how to control our powers!" The princess laughed a little at Jungkook as she pulled her sleeve back down. "It only shows how much opposed we are." She said still giggling as her eyes looked up at the full moon. The prince found it a bit less funny and just nodded as there wasn't much to argue about that. "That doesn't mean that we should hate each other and be enemies, right?" He finally asked after a moment of silence. Nari looked back at him, her face got soft all of a sudden. "I certainly hope not." She began in a soft but happy voice. "I'm sure most others would think differently but I'm glad to see you want things to work out, just like me." Her soft but now genuine smile made Jungkooks heart skip a beat. Her skin nearly shined in the moonlight, her soft black hair danced with the wind and those perfect blue eyes took his breath away. Once again Jungkook found himself thinking of The Dark Princess as the most gorgeous being on this planet and even though his heart wanted to cherish this moment, his brain gave him discomfort, a Pure Prince can't like The Dark Princess. But right now she wasn't The Dark Princess, she was just Nari the most beautiful and pure person The Pure Prince had ever seen.

Jungkook didn't have much time to go over his thoughts as hard stomping came from The Dark Woods. Both of them focused on the sound looking for the cause. "What is that?" The prince finally asked. Nari got up still looking into the woods. "It's waking up. You need to get everyone inside." Jungkook wanted an explanation but Nari had already opened her wings and flew into the air waiting for whatever was coming. Jungkook looked down at the school grounds. Students were starting to gather around, afraid. Taehyung and JB came outside at that moment to see what was going on. "Hyungs!" He yelled as he did his best to get to them the fastest he could with low power. "Kook, what's going on?" Taehyung asked right away. "I will be honest I don't know, but she knows." Jungkook pointed at The Dark Princess who was still in the air. "She has wings!?" JB asked shooked making V roll his eyes. "Did she tell you what is going on?" Tae asked Jungkook again ignoring JB completely. "No, but she did tell me to bring everyone inside." JB had finally gotten his head back into the situation and asked. "Are we sure she can handle it alone?" Jungkook sighed. "I don't think we have much choice but to trust her. She is the only one in her element right now, none of us will be able to do anything." JB and V nodded agreeing that there wasn't much they could do. "Alright, let's get everyone inside then." V proclaimed and both of them ran off to get everyone from the farther places while The Sun Prince took everyone from the main grounds. It wasn't hard for them to convince everyone to just go inside as everyone trusted suns in dangerous situations.

After everyone got inside the teachers and The Royal Mage ran up to them franticly asking everyone what happened and if they were oke. "There is something out there and it's coming this way!" Taehyung yelled out. The teachers didn't wait and those that had the powers of earth used them to block the main door of the school. "Is everyone safe inside?" The mage asked worried that the teachers were a bit too fast. "The Dark Princess is still out there." A fire student answered. "Why did no one get her inside!?" The mage yelled angrily. "Mage, she told me to get everyone inside." Jungkook finally spoke up looking mad himself back at the mage. "She knows what's coming. She didn't tell me but it was clear she knew. You are trying to teach us to trust her. That's what we are doing, trusting that she knows what is coming and what to do for sure now that she is the only one in her element." The mage nodded a calm washing over his face. "How are you so sure we should trust her!? What if she woke up that creature to kill us!?" A girl who belonged to Julia's friend group yelled out. "Don't say things like that about Princess Nari when she is out there risking her life for us!" The mage got angry again but this time Jungkook felt like it was justified. Everyone got quiet so the mage directed the teachers to bring everyone to the dining room.

Jungkook stayed behind his eyes fixed on a small window in the hall where he could see her still waiting for the thing that was making the ground shake. He had to keep an eye on her, know what was going to happen.

His heart was aching, seeing her in danger and he couldn't understand why.