The forgoten creatures*

"Now the time has come that I show my friends a new world."

"A place where everyone lives with each other."

"A place where we are free capable of learning on our mistakes and try again."

"The prince of the sun has accepted us, a new beginning starts now."

I spend the rest of my afternoon helping Namjoon and Jackson get their rooms ready and understand a bit more about this world and the school. The time moved quickly here and it was nearly time for dinner. This fast past of time was unusual for my boys but I was sure they would get used to it pretty quickly.

When we arrived at the dining room Jimin and Taehyung waved at us to join them. I sat on the opposite side of them, having Namjoon and Jackson on each side. I looked around missing someone. "Where is Jungkook?" I asked The Sun Mages confused still looking around the people that were coming in to find the pure prince. "He went on a walk and we haven't seen him back since then but I'm sure he will be here soon." Taehyung answered me. It was nice to see that his friends trusted him as much to not be worried but for some reason, I had a bad feeling.

I kept looking at the door, more people came in but he was never between them. I felt a touch on my shoulder making me look away from the entrance. "Are you alright, princess?" Namjoon asked looking worried down at me. "I'm getting a bad feeling Namjoon." We both looked back at the door. The last couple of people were walking in. "Taehyung, are you sure prince Jungkook will know his way back?" Namjoon asked looking back at The Sun Mages. Taehyung together with Jimin and JB finally looked at the door seeing it was closing. "It is nothing new for Jungkook to be late for dinner." Jimin finally responded. I could feel JB's eyes on me. I guess he was the only one taking something bad into consideration. I could understand why Taehyung and Jimin didn't see a problem in this as they knew Jungkook to a point that they could think of many reasons why he wasn't here yet but even though it may be normal for Jungkook to late for dinner, it isn't normal for my powers alarming me this loudly. Finally, the door closed and the food started to come onto the table. I had a hard time swallowing anything. My mind was a racing and I couldn't even pinpoint why.

The dinner was close to ending. Jungkook was still nowhere to be seen and I still couldn't eat. Everything seemed normal but the alarming feeling still hasn't left me. The sound of provoked crows flying away from the forest made me jump in my place looking out through the window as they flew away. Imagines started to pop into my head and the alarming feeling made my cold body heat up. "Jungkook- I knew something was wrong!" I completely forgot that I was in a room where the whole school could see me. All I had in mind was to run as fast as I could out of here and into the forest. "Princess! Nari!" I could hear Namjoon and Jackson yell after me but I had no time to wait for them.

In what seemed second I was standing in the middle of forest looking around where to go. "Princess." Namjoon and Jackson had finally caught up to me after them the three out of breath Sun Mages followed. "How fast are you three?" JB asked as he grabbed his knees supporting himself and started to breathe heavily. "Nari, why are we here?" Jackson asked ignoring the Sun Mages. "He is somewhere here. I can feel his warmth. Something is wrong. We must hurry." I wanted to run off again but a strong hand stopped me and held my wrist. When I turned around I saw Namjoon looking down at me. "Princess, running blindly through the forest won't help anybody. Stand still, breathe, and focus on where you feel the warmth coming from." He slowly let go of me as I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Jungkook's warmth was spread around the forest as if it was looking for help. I reached out to it, the warmth surrounding my arm felt somehow unpleasant but that could be just the fact I wasn't used to warmth. When it seemed like it accepted me it started to lead me a straight path. I didn't hesitate but ran right after it.