Chapter 1 (Prologue)

~ An unexpected occurrence that leads to hate. ~

  ~ An unexpected relationship leads to an unexpected love. ~

~ It's a love hate relationship ~

I step outside to the cold fresh air. Taking a deep breath in I walk out of the house. Another nice day. I think sarcastically to myself watching as the snow fell onto my clothes.

I blast my music on walking along the snow covered path on my way to the ice skating rink

I blast my music on walking along the snow covered path on my way to the ice skating rink. I'm not all that into ice skating but I'm a dancer so my teacher Minako told me to widen my genre. That's just her basic attempt into making me an ice skater. But since I have nothing better to do (since I'm home schooled) I go there a lot nowadays. I glanced to my side to see some people walking along the other side of the path. They must be going to the hot springs. Putting my hands in my pockets I looked back down in front of me to zone out for a while.

"(Y/N)!!!" I quickly turned to dodge an attack from the most annoying and spontaneous person I know. My friend Tamari.

"Wants wrong with you!" I shouted at her as she almost stumbled into some people in front of her. "You're making a scene!" I said pulling her up.

"I'm not making the scene you are." I frowned at her letting her go. "I just wanted to give my best friend a hug." She mumbled giving me a pouty face. I rolled my eyes and went on. She jogged up next to me.

"Going to the ice-skating rink again?" She asked me and I simply nodded. " You know, you've been going there a lot recently." I glanced at her taking out my headphones knowing I won't get to hear the music over her talking.

"Yeah and... Whats your point?" I said shoving my hands back into my pockets.

"I think even if you won't admit it, you like ice skating." She blurted out. I cocked an eyebrow.

"You of all people know I'm not a fan." Oh but she is. Going all gaga about the men, fondling over how handsome they look.

"But you have to be to go every day to the rink." She whined putting her arm on mine tugging on it. I pried her off me.

"No, I'm only doing it because Minako said I need to train something else. She won't teach me until then." I said gritting my teeth. She can be such a pain. Tamari went quiet for a while til we made it to the rink. I sighed walking and Tamari slammed open the doors shouting.

"We're back!" She said holding her head held high and hands on her hips, I hit the back of her head.

"Can it Tamari." Both Yuuko & Takeshi looked at us.

"Hey (Y/N), is Minako still making you skate?" I nodded at her comment.

"You know you could go into competitions with your skill." I shook my head.