Chapter 10 (Jet lag)

I stood in front of the biggest house I had ever seen. My eyes wide and my feet frozen in place I started out at the amazing architectured house. I jumped when feeling someone slap my shoulder.

"Stop staring it's rude." I frowned at stupid blondes comment mimicking the one I said earlier today. I grabbed my bags that were next to me and went into the house.

"You will be staying in the room next to Yuri's. Breakfast is at 7 and will not be served later. If you also don't wake up in you'll be left behind understand." The ballet teacher said with a stern voice.

"I won't be going to the Comp tomorrow. I have jet lag so I'll be sleeping most of tomorrow." I shrugged and she didn't falter. "And I can make something for myself. I don't need some paid chef to cook me food when I can make my own." I said grabbing stupid blonde by the hood.

"Hey what are you doing!" He shouted as I walked up the stairs holding him and my bags.

"You're showing me to my room stupid!" I yelled back. I yanked him forward and he continued to take me over to my room reluctantly. His hands in his pockets and he walked about a meter in front of me. We came to a door.

"Here." I opened the door and looked around the room. 

It was alright, not that I care about the style of a room I'm staying in for only

It was alright, not that I care about the style of a room I'm staying in for only..... How long am I staying here? I turned back to the Stupid blonde that stood leaning by the door looking like he wanted to leave.

"How long am I staying here?" I asked putting my stuff on the bed. He was staring at the ground just before glancing up at me.

"You can leave whenever you want. I didn't force you to come in the first place." That's debatable he just texted me telling me that I was coming here. I nodded and let out a sigh. "The bathrooms in the next room." He pointed at the door near him and I nodded. Then he left, I guess I'll be on my own until dinner. Looking at the time it was 5, great at least two hours of nothing. Taking out my phone I saw it was dead....Great. Flopping it to the bed I let out a huff. The stupid blonde did say that this lady was a ballet teacher, I went out of the room and went for a wonder with my MP3 player in hand. There had to be a studio in a house like this. every few doors I would open and see either a bedroom or bathroom. I could hear some talking in one of the lounge rooms and quietly went past. about to give up I frowned to myself before I heard someone walk out of the lounge room I just went past before. I went around a corner so they didn't see me..... Wait why am I hiding it's not like I suck into the house or something. I huffed to myself and decided to just go back to my room. I'll find that studio another time. I should probably sleep before I end up bursting out my rage onto someone. I sighed to my self only just remembering how to get back to my room. Taking off my jacket I throw it on the chair near my bed. I removed my top and then after my pants. Rummaging through my suitcase I soon found my PJs just after I started putting on my pants the door swung open. Stupid blonde stood there, I went into action. In his moment of weakness I chucked a close by pillow hitting his face I had time to put my pants on and run at him with my sports bra on and he sprinted for his life.
"You Perv! What happened to knocking!" I shouted getting closer to him.

"I'm not a perv I just wanted to talk to you about something!" He shouted back. I launched at him tackling him to the floor. We both panted as I sat above in a way so he couldn't get up. "What are you doing get off me!" He shouted fidgeting around. I glared at him, but suddenly he stops I looked down to where he was looking. At my leopard print sports bra. My face went red and he had a flush of pink on his cheeks.
"What did you want to ask?" I said turning my head to the side. He didn't respond for a bit but I heard him gulp.

"If you uh wanted to play a video game?" I let out a sigh and stood up from him. I crossed my arms over my chest waiting for him to get off the floor.

"Well, what are you waiting for! Where is this game?" I said growing impatient as to why he's so slow.

"Alright!" He shouted back and lead me to his room, I sat down on the couch as he was getting the game ready. Stupid blonde just kept looking back at my chest. What's with him? I thought gritting my teeth using a pillow to cover myself. Chucking the remote to me he turned on a race car game. I made sure not to look at him but I could feel him staring at me. The game started, we spent the next hour or so screaming at the TV trying to beat one another. 

"Will you too stop shouting, It's time for dinner!" The old man shouted at us, making me turn from the screen and in doing so making stupid blonde win. He cheered in victory.

"That didn't count it's that stupid old man's fault!" I yelled at him but it didn't seem to phase him. 

----------------------------

It was after dinner and I was heading to my room, I was half asleep by this point. I might have been able to go to stupid blondes comp tomorrow if I had a nap earlier today. I wobbled my way down the hall till I made it to my door. 

"Hey, stupid girl." I turned back to see stupid blonde staring at me. 

"Huh? What do you want? I need to sleep jet lag is taking a toll on me." I yawned out and I watch him put his hands into fists. 

"Why don't you want to go to the comp tomorrow?" He asked looking to the side. I yawned once again. 

"Does it look like I would be able to stay awake, I'll watch your program here but other than that I'll be sleeping. It's not like me being there would change anything." I started rambling on and I could see the frustration in his face. Though he didn't saying anything after that even if It looked like he did. Walking past me he slammed his door shut. I wonder what he wanted to say?