chapter 21 (Tora!)

Previously 

"Yakov brought our bags in already." The stupid blonde said while getting out his backpack. I just looked up at the building still slightly confused. The stupid blonde turned back to me rolling his eyes and grabbed my hand to pull me towards the building. I just continued to look around as we went in. It was a common open area, tugging on my arm he took us to the elevator.

"Why are we here?" I finally asked.

"Why wouldn't we be, this is my apartment." 

Current

I was in a spare room that I guess is mine now staring at the floor in front of me. I didn't know I would be sharing an apartment with him. How am I meant to react to this? I frantically gambling though my bags in search of my phone.  Yes found it! Tamari was the people I called who else would I call. 

"Calling me already, you must really miss me." She sang into the phone. A blushed went to my cheeks heating my face. I'm not used to all these emotions.

"N-no I wanted to talk about the living situation." She sighed and I could feel her roll her eyes.

"Tora I know you don't like that mansion you made that clear to me before." I shook my head though knowing she couldn't see it. 

"I'm not living in the mansion." I slowly said. Tam suddenly got slightly angry. 

"Did he make you get your own place! He's the one who wanted you to stay with him!" I held the phone away from my face turning down the volume so Stupid blonde didn't hear.

"No, not that either. I'm staying at his old apartment with him." Tam gasped into the phone. I started biting my inner lip and fiddled with my hoodies sleeve.

"You meant you and him alone in a small apartment?!" I blushed deeply at her saying it aloud. 

"Stupid girl!" I hung Tam up hearing that nickname echo throughout the apartment. Opening the door I wondered out into the living room. I had been sitting in that room for about half an hour freaking out. I saw some takeaway pizza on the coffee table. The stupid blonde was sitting on the couch taking a slice. "Are you going to just stand there or are you going to eat?" He bit into the slice and I walked over sitting next to him and getting one for myself. "what were you doing in there, I could hear shouting?" I looked up from the food and stupid blonde was staring at me.

"Oh I was talking to Tamari, she called about flying some of my stuff over." He hummed softly. I took the last bite of the slice and I was surprised to be in an embrace. The stupid blonde had wrapped the two of us in a hug, he let out a sigh from the contact.

"I'm happy you stayed with me." Shutting my eyes I hummed curling into him for more warmth.

"Whats with the sudden affection?" I mumbled out feeling him stiffen afterwards. He shrugged his shoulders and let us fall onto the couch.

"Its just nice to have someone around that I trust." He admitted to me. I took a deep breath in and nodded my head agreeing with him. 

-----------------------

I felt a shuffle next to me. I let out a groan rolling over. I hung my arms tighter on what I thought was a pillow. Hearing a muffled voice from only just waking up I slightly opened my eyes and tilted my head up. I blushed realizing that I was hugging Stupid blonde, not a pillow. He was staring down at me with a clear smirk on his face. Did we fall asleep on the couch?

"Whats with the sudden affection?" He said mocking me from last night. I blushed more still not saying anything. He took that chance to try moving me closer to him only for me to pull myself in the other direction this making me fall to the floor. 

"Oww," I whined rolling around holding my head feeling a single tear in my eye. The stupid blonde started laughed clenching his stomach while I frowned. "Don't laugh at me!" I shouted sitting up fully awake now. He only laughed more, punching his shoulder he didn't seem to care. "Shut up." I frowned standing from the floor and Stupid blonde stopped laughing, well trying. I walked off to my new room to get my things for my shower. Biting my inner cheek I went back out quietly to make sure he didn't hear me. The stupid blonde wasn't on the couch anymore. I went to the bathroom and shut the door this followed by me letting out a long sigh. clicking the door so it locked I spun my heel to the shower turning it on I could hear a door being slammed open. 

"Yurio, Tora We've come bearing gifts!" My head lightly hit the wall and I sighed from annoyance. Why is Victor here?

"Slow down Victor." And Yuri? Rolling my eyes I jumped into the shower. I rinsed some shampoo in my hair.

"Why are you two here?" Stupid blonde sounded annoyed just like me. I better make this quick or he'll scream them out of the house. I got out of the shower after using the conditioner and soup, then drying myself and putting on some clothes.

"It's like your a new married couple with this setup." I heard this when walking out seeing the three of them sitting on the couch. The stupid blonde was growling at Victor and I just blushed deeply and that's when Victor turned to me. "Ah, Tora look what I got for you!" I glared at him and this followed with a growl when he put on a tiger hat over my head.

 "Ah, Tora look what I got for you!" I glared at him and this followed with a growl when he put on a tiger hat over my head

" Oh, it suits you well!" He cheered, I just puffed my cheeks looking off to the side. I glanced up to see stupid blonde staring at me. I blushed and pushed past Victor into my room. 

I can't handle this!