chapter 15 (Shut up and listen for once!)

I stood next to Tamari at the rink

I stood next to Tamari at the rink. She was so lucky to even be allowed down here, but Stupid blonde made a huge deal about it so they let her stay with me as long as she doesn't scream when the skaters were performing and knowing her she'll have a hard time at that. 

Yuri was up first and I knew he was going to add a higher difficulty because of JJ but it's gonna be hard for him to do it. I sighed and Tamari was shaking my arm. "Yuri's on now! Doesn't he look amazing!" She said squealing in my ear and I just rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah whatever just try not to freak everyone out around here. You'll be kicked out." I said groaning slightly. She hasn't changed and I haven't seen her in like what almost five months? As Yuri was skating Stupid blonde came out from the changing room and already had his skates on. I got out my phone and took a few photos of Yuri. Minako said to take some close-ups for her. Tamari was almost leaning over onto the rink watching. I growled and pulled her back by her t-shirt.

"Stay back Tam or else..." I growled and she pouted at me.  Yuri's skate was over and Tamari went to congratulate him. Both Victor and Yuri sat on the bench for quite some time watching Phichit's performance. I went over so Tamari would give them some space and I saw as Stupid blonde kicked the bench the two of them flew off the seat.

"Get off the kiss and cry already idiots!" I laughed a little at there reactions but Tamari seemed annoyed. Phichit's free skate was over and the Stupid blonde was up. I stood next to the coaches and patted his head.

"Have fun," I said sticking my tongue out at the end. He growled slightly and I giggled. I went back over to Tam and she was just staring at me. 

"You've changed." She said staring into my eyes. I raised an eyebrow and looked away from her.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I sighed staring out into the rink and the Stupid blonde who stood in the middle of it. I could feel Tamari's gaze the whole time but I tried not to take note of it. From about halfway through that performance, he seemed to zone out. Much like to what I do after seeing him skate for so long. It just calms me to the point of me spacing out. 

"(Y/N)! Yurio bet the world record!" Tamari shouted at me shocking me out of my daze. I turned from the rink to see the old man lifting Stupid blonde up full of joy. I smiled and clapped with everyone else and then noticed Tam leaving, "I'm going to find Minako bye!"After all the trouble I went through to get her down here. Let it go, I sighed I'll pop a blood vessel at this point. The stupid blonde stood next to me. 

"You did great out there, I'm sure Victor's annoyed." I chuckled at the end and he nodded grabbing my arm.

"Let's go get some seats." I nodded following him up to where the other skaters were. We got there unnoticed until Stupid blonde kicked his feet up beside Yuri's chair. I was going through my facebook and noticed some photos of me and Stupid blonde from yesterday. What is this all about?