Chapter 16 (Expressing my emotions)

I heard loud knocking on my door and I let out a yawn. Who would be here and why now? I groaned to myself seeing it was only 7 in the morning. Stumbling over to the door I only just opened it when Tamari slammed it open the rest of the way. 

"Good Morning!" She cheered. Why does she have to be a morning person? 

------------------- 

I haven't talked to Stupid blonde since I was locked in his hotel room

I haven't talked to Stupid blonde since I was locked in his hotel room. I never did get to hear what he meant by making a desition. It's been bugging me, what must he decide on by the end of today? I wanted to ask him about it as we were walking over to the rink but I couldn't with the number of people around. He also seemed to be thinking of something. I almost walked into a pole I was so out of it. 

"I'll be hanging with Yuri for a bit ok," Tam said before running off. I would have said something but she was gone. The stupid blonde was stretching while I sat on a chair near him. 

"(Y/N)?"  I knew that voice. It was something out of a memory, I turned my gaze away from my phone and looked up to see my mum in a wheelchair a few meters away from me. My phone dropped to the ground making Stupid blonde look over at me. Standing from my chair I didn't know what to say. 

"W-what are you doing here? You can't be out of the hospital." I looked at Tohru mums sister who was pushing her.

"She insisted to come along today without her doctor's permission." She sweatdropped. 

"Hey I've been working my butt off in physical therapy for almost four years and I wanted a holiday!" Mum said hitting Tohru's arm. I rolled my eyes at the two of them grabbing my phone that was still on the floor. 

"Come on Stupid girl we have to go now." The stupid blonde stood next to me wanting to leave without talking to my family. 

"What right do you have to speak to my daughter like that!?" I Started to laugh a little hearing stupid blonde growl.

"She started it!" I rolled my eyes once again and pushed him away from her before anything else was said. We were walking down in the quiet hallways on the other side of the rink. I can't believe of all times mum chooses now to show up. I sighed out and could feel Stupid blonde gaze on me. 

"I can see where you got your temper from." He mumbled out, I just nodded my head. I could feel the tension in the air. Trying not to think about it I kept walking down the hall but I was stopped by a hand. The stupid blonde looked like he was bitting his lip.

"I uh need to tell you something....... Victor told me that not to lose sight of what I want." Tilting my head to the side I was confused about what he was talking about. He took a deep breath in. "What I'm trying to say is that.....I..."His face was going red, he didn't look like he was going to finish. That's when I realized something, why else would he blush, stutter and not finish his sentence's. Why would he ask me to come all this way just to see him, to support him, why no matter how much we yell and scream at each other we still enjoy each others company. It's because we feel the same way. I took a step closer towards him looking him straight in the eye, I'm not one to be good at expressing myself in words. I show emotions in my actions. Grabbing his skaters jacket I pulled Stupid blonde forward pressing his lips on mine. He seemed surprised by my sudden movement and stumbled back a bit, but grabbed my waist so I didn't fall. That's when he kissed back. Butterflies were in my stomach, my eyes shut tight and I moved my hands from his jacket to the base of his neck. 

"Yuri where are you!?" The old man shouted and the two of us jumped apart blushing more. "There you two are, Yuri your almost on." We didn't say anything following him towards the rink. 

"Yakov, have a sec? Can we talk." I didn't bother to turn back to Victor, I was still pissed with what he did yesterday And I was still trying to recover from what just happened.I can't believe I kissed him!

"Not right now, we'll talk later. Yuri's about to go onto the ice." The old man was about to walk off but Victor stopped him about something. I couldn't hear from where I was. "You're what!! You're coming back!" He shouted so loud it went over the music. I turned and the man had a red face.

"Yes, I'll time my return to the Russian nationals." This got both me and stupid blondes attention. 

"Wait does this mean the pork cutlet bowl is going to retire." The stupid blonde went over to Victor and held his shoulder worried. I stepped next to him wondering myself. 

"Well, that's entirely up to him. He said he was going to make his decision after the final." Victor grabbed the two of us into a hug. I was shocked and could tell Stupid blonde was too. The old man grabbed the two of us away from Victor out to the rink. I waved at Victor before we were out of sight. Otabek was on now and glancing at stupid blonde he looked very serious.Neither of us said anything,  I felt as his hand grabbed mine and squeezed it. A small smile landed on my face as I hugged him. 

"You'll do great," I whispered to him letting the Stupid blonde go. 

"Good luck Yurio." Tam came out of nowhere standing next to me watching as Stupid blonde went out onto the ice. I'm sure he can win today. even if it's by a small amount. The music started and he was off. First up was a quod and he landed it. I was bitting my inner cheek and I think Tam could see how nervous I was just by looking at me. Then a triple axel, he even raised his arm to get higher marks. My hands were on the railing slightly gripping it as he went for his triple flip. The stupid blonde was looking angry might be about Yuri. I bit my nail watching him fall on his triple toe loop but he got right back up. Then a quadruple salchow followed by a triple toe loop. My eyes went wide and sparkled this is so different to the other performances this season. Quadruple toe loop and a double toe loop. This late in the program! Triple axel single loop double salchow, I jumped up and down with Tam cheering with the rest of the crowd. I cupped my face with my hands, wow.... The stupid blonde came right over to us and with a huge smile on his face, the crowd was still cheering and I smiled as he stopped in front of me.
"That was gre..." I was stopped when he suddenly pulled me into a kiss. Tamari screamed out of shock next to me and the whole stadium went even wilder. 

"So does this mean we're dating now Stupid girl?" He said slightly blushing and I grinned. 

"I suppose so stupid blonde." I was pulled away from him by Tamari and she started shaking me. 

"When did this happen?! Why didn't you tell me!" I punched her arm and she stopped. 

"Just shut up and calm down!" I yelled and she pouted her face and stayed quite.